Chapter 8

A/N:

I'm back again with a new chapter. I just wanna say I am awfully dissapointed with myself for writing this chapter but it had already been done and I have to keep moving.

Be warned: Slightly explicit stuff going on. Read at your own risk.

As always, enjoy reading it and don't forget to vote and comment! Have a nice day/night people✨✨✨

-

Another 1 week had passed, marking the 7th day since Ayano and Taro officially became friends on that fateful day. It may not be the most romantic things like she had imagined it to be and that was fine because they were still friends! But at least she was feeling wonderful about it.

Although that week and perhaps the previous weeks were considered the worse to them, in Ayano's head, that week was truly joyful despite the rival she had encountered.

But such thing were just an obstacle meant to overcome in the name of love and now look where she currently is now! Standing beside with Taro Yamada, her senpai and the love of her life!

Truly, becoming closer and his friend was the reward for getting rid of the obstacles and so, she will enjoy and be grateful for what she was given.

She will drink the gaze her senpai directed to her like he was the sun in her world and clinging to his every words as if those were her lifeline and would die if she missed even a single letter or a word.

She rejoiced, not even sparing a single glance at the infirmary when she passed by, it's room devoid of the pink haired male nurse who was now holed at home grieving for his twin's death.

Now, despite becoming closer to her senpai, she couldn't possibly get rid of the ones clinging to her...

She have thought that they would be nuisances, another obstacles for getting closer to him but that was not the case. Taro seemed to like them and she of course was jealous at that.

She was jealous at the attention and the smiles and the conversation but even if she knew that, she can't just get rid all of them without suspicions aiming at her.

Senpai would hate her if he knew what she have done. She won't have her happy ending if it's like that. She can only bite down her tongue at their interaction.

...But then again, as the days goes by watching and listening quietly from beside them and somehow getting dragged into their mundane life and conversation and be a part of everything.

She had a thought, thought of something that an Aishi never thought of before. Thought that was considered normal among the others.

'This is fine.'

A smile, soft eyes watching them laugh.

She was slowly changing. The heart that beated to life only for her senpai beated for others.

She find herself smiling even if it's just a little. The miracle Taro had gifted her to feel is slowly allowing her circle of friends to enter her heart.

And now, someone is theatening to take them all away.

-

They were just hanging around at the roof that morning, doing their usual thing when a lady strutted toward them purposely with a glint in her half lidded eyes.

With bountiful breast and much more curve than Muja Kina possessed, she wore a rather tight skimpy clothes consisting of a black suit jacket with a white dress shirt underneath and a red bra slightly showing. She also wears short, scarlet skirt and black thigh-length stockings with a black garter belt attached.