Chapter 1: A Normal Weekend

The Paw Patrol was in the middle of a dangerous rescue, Mayor Goodway who's car had gone overboard and the Paw Patrol was only using Chase's car and winch to keep it from falling into the sea.

Zuma was out on the water to make sure if Mayor Goodway fell through her window, she would fall into Zuma's buoy.

"Ryder,Skye needs to hurry,my engine is beginning to give out, if it does me,my car,and her car goes into the ocean along with Mayor Goodway," Chase explained.

"On it,Skye,hurry,Chase's engine is going to give out soon," Ryder warned.

"You got it, Ryder,Rawr,Harness," Skye shouted.

"Okay,Mayor Goodway,the harness is coming down put it around your waist," Ryder ordered.

Mayor Goodway nodded and put it around her waist.

Skye lifted her out of the truck.

As Chase's engine gave out as it slides towards the edge.

"Chase,Jump," Ryder commanded.

"I can't it's going too fast," Chase informed.

As it went overboard with Chase still inside.

"Chase!!!!" Ryder and Skye called out witnessing him go overboard.

Zuma put his buoy away and prepared to leave the scene.

"Zuma, save Chase,he went overboard," Ryder notified.

"On it,Wyder,dude," Zuma answered.

Chase jumped out of his car and into Zuma's hovercraft.

"Thanks Zuma," Chase thanked.

"No problem,Dude," Zuma responded.

"Let's head back to the Lookout,my brother is probably freaking out, taking care of the rest of the pups," Ryder commanded.

Meanwhile at the Lookout.

Liam was with Rocky fixing his ATV.

"I can't believe me and Ryder both had the same idea to have an ATV,it's insane,Screwdriver," Liam mentioned.

"Rawr,Screwdriver, there you go," Rocky answered handing it to him with his mouth

"Thank you, so where are the other Pups? Liam wondered wiping the slobber off the Screwdriver.

"Oh,they're taking a nap,but I'm still here," Rocky replied.

"Rocky, you can't do it all yourself, but I'm not going to reject your help either," Liam warned.

That was when they heard the three Pups and Ryder coming into the driveway.

"Ah,looks like they're back," Rocky said.

Ryder parked his ATV on the lawn so Liam could finish fixing his ATV.

The Pups went and put their cars back where they were supposed to and went inside.

"How's it going? Little Bro,Ryder asked.

"Fine, Me and Rocky here,are working on it," Liam responded.

"And having fun," Rocky added.

"Alright,good luck you two," Ryder replied.

"Thank You," They answered in unison.

"Okay,look you've got to take it easy,Rocky,this is probably why you haven't been up to missions, lately," Liam notified.

"Don't worry, Liam,I'll be fine,I love to help," Rocky warned.