Chapter 24: Escape

In the Lookout.

At the Exit Door of the Ventilation System.

Everest kicked the Exit Door of the Ventilation System,Out,as Both Her and Tracker emerged,From It,Finally,Making It to the Next Floor.

"We made It,To the Next Floor,Without the Lightning noticing,And,We're Back in the Lobby,Where We started,We did It," Everest cheered,Excitedly.

"Hold Up,Everest,We're not Out of the Woods,Yet,Mi Bebe," Tracker informed.

"Did You just call Me your Baby?" Everest questioned,With a Raised Eyebrow.

"What? No,No,I didn't,I would never call You That,Like,Ever," Tracker lied,Nervously.

"Okay? We should,Probably,Signal the Other Two," Everest suggested.

"Everest! There You Are!!" Marshall announced,as Him and Rex emerged,From the Ventilation System.

"Marshall? Rex? What are You Guys doing Here?" Everest questioned.

"Yeah,You Guys were Supposed to Wait on the Signal," Tracker reminded.

"I told Marshall That,But,He insisted on Coming,After Everest," Rex notified.

"Why?" Everest wondered,In a Weirded Out Tone.

"N-No Reason," Marshall lied.

"What were You thinking,Marshall? What if the Lightning saw You? What Then? Huh? Estúpido!" Tracker lashed Out,Angrily.

"Relax! Tracker,You Dummy,It,Obviously,Didn't,Besides,I know,The Real Reason,That,You went through the Ventilation System,Instead of Me," Marshall retorted.

"Cause You Guys voted Me To,Remember?" Tracker reminded,Firmly.

That was When.

They heard Loud Electricity,Coming,From,Inside the Ventilation System.

"It didn't see Ya? Huh?" Tracker commented.

"Quick! Hide," Everest ordered,as Both Her,Tracker and Marshall went One Way,To Hide,And,Rex went the Other.

Meanwhile.

Back in the Cabin.

"They're Inside," Chase murmured.

"What do We do?" Skye questioned,Quietly.

"We could Try going Out the Back Door," Rocky suggested.

"But,What if They're Already waiting for Us?" Liam interrogated.

"Then,We're as Good as Dead," Chase stated,Plainly.

"I think,We should Go Out the Front Door,They would never Expect That,Cause,We've Already tried It," Liam explained.

"Um,I think,I like Rocky's Plan Better," Skye voiced.

"Me Too," Chase agreed.

"Oh,Come On,Guys,We should,At Least,Try,My Idea," Liam pointed Out.

"I,Still Think,We should Go Out the Back Door,Come On," Rocky ordered as Him,Chase and Skye ran,Towards the Back Door,To Escape,That Way.

Liam Sighed,In Disappointment,Not liking,That,They didn't listen to Him,as He took Off,Running,After Them.

Rocky ran Up to the Back Door,as He barked his Claw Out,About to Open the Door.

"Come On,If We're Lucky,They're,Still Upstairs,Completely Clueless," Rocky stated.

Suddenly.

The Creature burst,Through the Door,as It snapped Its Bone Jaws,Into Rocky's Waist,Surprising All Three of Them.