Chapter 12: In the Rain

After a Few Minutes of being in the Forest,Liam,Chase,Skye,Zuma and Rocky found Themselves,In the Middle of the Thunderstorm.

The Five were Walking,Through the Forest,as It was,Now,Raining on the Island.

"Rubble! Rubble!" Liam called Out as He walked,Through the Forest,Looking for Him.

"You Know,I thought,We were supposed to be, Wooking for Shelter,Not Wubble," Zuma pointed Out.

"Zuma," Skye called,Scolded,Firmly.

"He's got a Point,Skye," Chase warned.

"Chase,Not You,Too," Skye complained,Not believing,What She was Hearing.

"Think about It,Skye,I Understand,We need to find Rubble,I want to,Just as Much as You do,But,We won't be any Help,If We catch Hypothermia with It," Chase explained,Explaining his Reasons,For Why,He was saying It.

Skye Sighed,Disappointedly,Realizing,That,He was Right.

"What do You Think,Wocky?" Zuma asked,Rocky,Asking for his Opinion.

"Unfortunately,You Guys are Right,But,Who's gonna tell Liam?" Rocky responded,Pointing Out,Who was gonna tell Liam,About It.

"I'll do It," Chase announced,Choosing Himself,To tell Him.

"Good Wuck,Chase," Zuma wished,Wishing Chase,Good Luck,On Telling Him about It.

Chase nodded as He Smiled at Zuma,Before,Walking over to Liam.

"Rubble! Rubble! Where are You?" Liam wondered as He continued to Look,Around for Him.

Chase bit the Bottom of Liam's Pant Leg,To stop Him,From going Any Further.

Liam stopped,Feeling the Tug on his Pant Leg as He turned Around,To See Chase,There.

"What is It,Chase?" Liam questioned.

"Liam,We need to find Shelter," Chase suggested,Politely.

"Not until,We find Rubble," Liam disagreed,About to turn Around,Again,Before,Chase stopped Him,Once Again.

"Liam,It's Raining,Pretty Hard,Out Here,We're All tired,And,Cold,And Wet,We need to resume This,In the Morning," Chase eludicated.

"No,We need to find Him," Liam insisted.

"Not Tonight," Chase retorted,Starting to get Irritated.

"Yeah,Tonight,I-I need to find Him,Tonight," Liam shot Back,Starting to get Irritated,As well.

"Liam,We're not the Only Ones Tired,You're Tired,Too,I can see It,In Your Eyes," Chase shouted,Worriedly.

"No,I'm not,We'll,We'll keep Going," Liam persisted.

"We need to find Camp!!!!!!" Chase yelled.

"No,We need to keep Searching for Rubble," Liam disagreed.

"Oh Dear," Zuma whispered as He watched the Two fight,Not liking It.

"Liam,This isn't You,The You,I know,Would Care More about the Pups,He has,Then,The One,He's Lost,The One,Who isn't letting his Guilt for One Pup,Eat Him Up," Chase yelled Out.

"Don't You get It,I'm not My Brother,I'm not,I'm not Perfect in Everything,I don't,Always Know,What to do,I don't lead These Types of Missions,And,I,Sure as Heck,Haven't lost a Pup,Before,If You're,So Worried about finding Camp,Then,Go find It,Yourself" Liam lashed Out,Angrily.

"I won't,If You're not coming with Us," Chase stated.

"Well,Too Bad,Cause,I'm not Coming," Liam notified as He went,Storming Off,In a Random Direction.