Chapter 11: Run!!!

Back with the Other Four.

Zuma,Skye and Rocky were Following Liam as He held the Tracker,And,Led the Way towards Chase's Location.

"I'm starting to get Worried," Liam mentioned.

"And,Why's That?" Rocky asked.

"Chase hasn't moved,In the Past 45 Minutes," Liam informed.

"You don't think He's Gone? Do You?" Zuma questioned,In Concern.

"No,No,He can't be," Skye lashed Out,Angrily.

"Either Way,We'll find Out,When We get There," Liam pointed Out.

"Skye,Look,Let's face It,There's No Way,Chase made It,Out of That," Rocky tried to Say,Gently.

"You Guys are Already giving Up on Him," Skye shouted,Furiously.

"No,Skye,We're not," Rocky reassured.

"We're,Just trying to prevent You,From getting Hurt,If We end Up,Seeing his Dead Body," Zuma rephrased,Trying to ease It Over.

"Look,We've never lost a Pup,And,We're not losing One,Now," Skye yelled as She ran Ahead,Over to Liam's Side.

"Atta Girl," Liam muttered to Her as He continued to Look at the Tracker,And,Walk.

"Nice going,Dude," Zuma complained,Blaming It All on Rocky.

"Hey,You helped," Rocky reminded,Firmly.

"Cause,I was,Twying to make Her feel Better,Not Help You make It Worse" Zuma warned.

"Pfft,Thanks a Lot,Zuma," Rocky thanked,Sarcastically,In a Agitated Tone,Running Ahead,As Well.

"Wocky,Wait," Zuma called Out,Figuring Out,That,He Said,The Wrong Thing,as He was going to Apologize,Before Rocky,Just Left.

"Jeez,When did I get So Popular?" Liam commented,Having Seen,Both Rocky and Skye run Up to his Side.

"Since Zuma started being a Jerk," Rocky retorted,Now,Having a Mad Face On.

Liam looked Behind Him,To Check on Zuma,as He saw Zuma walking,With his Head,Hanging Down.

He didn't mean to Say,What He had Said.

And,He was Sorry,But,Rocky left,Before He could Apologize.

Liam,Seeing That,was About to Say Something.

When He heard,Skye talk.

"Whoa," Skye announced as She saw Something,In Front of Them,And,Stopped.

Liam turned Around,To Looked at,What She was looking at.

"Whoa,That is a Big Web," Liam stated as They looked at,The Large Spider Web,That,The Spiders were Walking On.

The Four,Then,Ran Over to,Behind a Rock,So,They wouldn't be Seen.

"Wow,Skye,You weren't Kidding,They really are Huge," Rocky mumbled as He looked at the Giant Spiders,Wondering Around on the Web.

"Of Course,I wasn't Kidding," Skye replied,Offendedly.

"Dudes,We,Still,Gotta find," Zuma started,Before being Interrupted.

"Chase," Liam called,Seeing Him,On the Middle of the Web.

"Hey,At Least,We found Him," Rocky muttered.

"Yeah,But,How are We gonna get Him,Away from Those Spiders?" Skye asked,Out of Curiosity.

"Well,I've got Something,However,It's Pretty Risky," Liam informed.

"Wisky is my Middle Name," Zuma said,Proudly.