Chapter 13: ''Danger!!''

Back at the Lookout.

Marshall and Rex were Running,Through the Basement,Looking for a Place to Hide.

"How about Here?" Rex asked,Suggesting One of the Crates.

"Are You Kidding? That's the First Place,It's gonna Look," Marshall complained,Rejecting,The Crate as a Hiding Place.

"How about Here?" Rex suggested,Suggesting,Behind,One of the Crates.

"No Way,That Place is Way,Too Obvious," Marshall disagreed,Still,Rejecting Hiding Places.

"We can't be,Too Picky,Marshall,Or,The Lightning will find Us," Rex warned.

"Let's Hide,Here," Marshall ordered,Pointing to,In Between the Crates.

"Marshall,That's Genius," Rex complemented as He ran Past Marshall,Into the Hiding Place.

"I Know," Marshall commented as He Chuckled,Awkwardly.

"Paw Patrol," The Lightning called,Antagonistically.

Marshall Screamed Out,In Terror,as He ran,Into the Hiding Place,With Rex.

"Don't Worry,Paw Patrol,I won't hurt You,I,Just wanna talk," The Lightning lied.

In One of the Crates,Hid Everest and Tracker,as They laid,Pressed Up,Against Each Other.

"Do You think,He's telling the Truth?" Everest wondered,Out of Curiosity.

"No Way,He really is telling the Truth," Tracker whispered.

"Come Out,Now," The Lightning demanded.

The Lightning floated,Away from the Entrance of the Elevator,And,Towards the Crates.

The Lightning floated,Through the Large Halls of Crates,Looking Around for Marshall,Everest,Tracker and Rex.

"I know,You're Here," The Lightning shouted,as It looked,From Side to Side,Looking for Them.

The Lightning floated,Towards Tracker and Everest's Hiding Place.

Everest and Tracker heard It,Getting Closer to Them.

"It's Coming,This Way," Everest announced,Fearfully,Hearing It coming Close to Them.

"Everest,Please,Tranquila,We'll be Okay,But,We have to be very Quiet," Tracker reassured as He put his Paw,On Her Mouth,And,Held Her close to Him.

Everest,Just,Slightly,Shook,In Concern,Worried,That,It was going to find Them.

"Come On Out,Please,I'm,Deeply Worried about You," The Lightning added as It floated past,Those Two's Hiding Place,And,Towards Marshall and Rex's.

"We've gotta stay Hidden," Rex notified as Him and Marshall were Hiding,In Their Hiding Place.

"Are You Nuts? We've gotta Move," Marshall questioned.

"Marshall,If We go Out,Now,We're Goners," Rex informed,Informing Marshall of,Why They needed to stay Put.

"But,If We stay Here,We'll get found," Marshall pointed Out.

"Marshall,Oh,Marshall," The Lightning called Out,Remembering his Name,All Too Well.

"How does It know your Name?" Rex mumbled to Marshall.

"I don't Know," Marshall retorted,Angrily.

"Boo!" The Lightning shouted,Thinking It had found Them,as It looked,In a Hiding Place.

It looked,And,Saw,None of Them,There,Just an Empty Hiding Spot.

The Lightning Growled,In Frustration,Discovering,That,It,Still,Hadn't found Any of Them.