Chapter 5: Planning Our Next Move

The Four took their time returning to the Lookout,they wanted to discuss theories.

"Maybe,Rubble got attacked by a Bear," Rocky guessed.

"I don't think so,it didn't sound like a Bear," Chase informed.

"It didn't sound like any normal Species that we've seen," Liam added.

"Dudes,I recommend we get back and ask Wyder what to do," Zuma suggested.

"I'm with Zuma,Ryder might know what to do," Rocky agreed.

Back at the Lookout.

"I don't know what to do," Ryder shouted.

"Huh,Maybe,He doesn't," Rocky responded,Surprisinglu.

They had gotten back and asked Ryder if he had one.

"Ryder,Don't worry,I am sure Rubble is okay," Marshall reassured.

"Marshall,is correct,Ryder, No Te Preocupes, things will turn out," Tracker agreed.

"Maybe,We should refrain from splitting up again,I think that was the Error we made," Everest stated.

"Thank you,Everest,that's a good idea,we start with that and we will work up to a full plan," Ryder thanked.

"No Problem,Ryder," Everest answered.

"You know,We have never had so many Missions,Why are they all happening now?" Liam mentioned.

"You're right,that is worth looking into,Don't you agree? Ryder," Chase wondered.

"Yeah,Yeah,I agree," Ryder responded.

"Hey,Pups,Could you give me and Ryder a moment alone for a little bit?" Liam requested.

"Sure,We'll head Downstairs," Chase agreed.

The Pups went into the Elevator and headed down to the Lobby.

"You okay? Big Brother," Liam asked.

"Yeah,I'm fine," Ryder lied.

"Ryder,I don't think,that's true,You can tell me,What's really going on?" Liam wondered.

"I don't know what to do," Ryder admitted.

"Ryder,You always know what to do,it'll be fine," Liam reassured.

"No,it won't,I've never lost a Pup before,I lost Rubble,one of the most useful ones,I can't do this," Ryder lashed out angrily.

"Ryder,This isn't your fault,it doesn't matter who's fault it is,right now,we focus on your plan,we look into our Missions and on what we know,maybe a Pattern might emerge,then,from there,we make a plan," Liam explained.

"You're right,you're right,Thanks,Little Brother," Ryder thanked.

"Now,How do we do this?" Liam asked.

"Alright,Join the Pups Downstairs,I'll stay up here and Research,help them Research down there," Ryder ordered.

"Okay,Good luck,Big Brother," Liam said.

"You too," Ryder replied.

Liam went into the Elevator and headed down to the Lobby.

Outside the Lookout,The Alive Lightning that Marshall,Tracker,and Everest though was gone,traveled through the Adventure Bay Power Grid.

It came out of the Power Grid and saw the Lookout across the Bridge.

It jumped up and down as it floated towards the Lookout.

It went into the Lookout.

The Elevator stopped for a second,before it turned back in and finished going down.