Chapter 27: The Monster's Origins

(Hey Everyone, Now,That,My Hiatus is Over, I have been so Excited to share this Next Chapter with You, Here is the Next Chapter of My Paw Patrol: Who do You Love? Story, Hope You Guys enjoy It.)

"HELLO!!! IS ANYONE HERE!!!! WE NEED HELP!!!!!" Chase shouted,as Him,Liam and Skye,Now,All Three walked through the Halls of the Empty Lab,Searching for Anyone,Who was,Still Alive,While,Heading towards the Actual Lab.

Skye,While,She Walked,Looked,From Side to Side,Looking for Any Sight of Someone,Who was Alive.

"I don't See Anyone Here Guys,At Least,Alive," Skye warned.

"Unfortunately,Skye's Right,Most of the People in Here are Dead," Liam whispered,Firmly.

"Well,Considering,We haven't entered the Actual Lab yet,We're just in a Dark Hallway,Yeah,I would say,Most of the People are Dead," Chase stated.

"Chase,If Everyone in This Hall is Dead, What do you think,That,The Lab is gonna Look Like?" Liam questioned.

"Oh! I suppose,That is True,I didn't think of That," Chase admitted.

"Let's Hope for Our Cases,That,The Lab doesn't look like This," Skye voiced.

"However It looks like,I think,We're going to find Out in the Next Few Minutes,There's a Light Up Ahead," Chase announced.

Liam,Chase and Skye,Slowly and Carefully,Walked towards the Light,With Suspicious Looks on Their Faces,Before,Walking into It,To See,What was Left of the Lab.

Skye Gasped,In Surprise,as She saw All of the Blood and Half-Eaten Bodies,Lying All over the Place,Quickly,Putting Her Paw on her Mouth,Trying not to Hurl.

"Oh My Gosh,Look at All These Poor, Poor People," Chase whispered,Softly,Looking at All of Them,With a Sad Look,While,Also,Secretly,Trying not to Hurl.

The Three of Them walked,Through the Lab,Looking for Anything,That could help Them,Stop the Creatures,That were Outside waiting for Them.

"What were These Scientists doing in Here,Anyway? Cause, It sure wasn't Studying Plants," Liam asked,Curiously,as He looked Around the Lab,Seeing Different Tables with Broken Computers, DNA Samples,Chemicals and a Whole Lot of Blood.

"I don't Know,But,It had to do with Something going On,On the Island," Chase stated.

"The Questions is, What?" Liam brought Up.

"And,What does the Kidnapping have to do with This?" Skye wondered.

"Clearly,It's All connected in Some Way,We just have to find Out How," Liam explained.

"Look! There's a Room over at the End of the Lab," Chase  announced,as He ran,Across the Lab,Jumping over All the Dead Bodies,On the Ground,Over to the Door.

"Only One Way to find Out," Liam replied,as He walked,Over to the Door,As Well,Before,Grabbing the Knob,And,Pulling the Door Open.

Liam and Chase Screamed Out,In Horror,as They saw,Who was,Behind the Door,Sitting in a Chair,Covered in Blood,And,Half Eaten.

"Wh-Who is That,Chase?" Liam questioned,Concernedly.

"It's M-M-Mayor Humdinger,That's Him," Chase answered.

"He looks like He died in Anguish," Liam added.

"He must have been the Person,That,Mayor Goodway saw get Taken,And,These Scientists must have brought Him Here," Chase said.

"For What? To be a Snack?" Liam interrogated.

"I don't Know,"  Chase muttered,In a Scared Tone.

"Guys,I found Something,Too!!!!!" Skye shouted,From a Distance,To Liam and Chase,as Both Boys ran Off,Towards the Sound of Her Voice,When They heard Her say That.