Chapter 16: Going for It

Back on the Island.

"So,Who's gonna Go Out There?" Zuma brought Up,as He sat Down,On the Ground of the Cabin,Away from the Door,Wanting to Know,Which One of Them was going to risk,Going Out There.

"Are You Kidding? None of Us should Go Out There,We,Literally,Just lost Rocky,We don't need to lose Anybody Else," Skye responded,Angrily,Pretty Much making the Decision for Them,That,They were Not going to Go Outside.

"Skye,Somebody has to Go,Or,We're never going to leave This Island," Liam pointed Out.

"I'm with Liam,We should risk It,I think,One of Us should Go and Grab his Pup Pad,So,We can get the Heck Out of Here," Chase voiced,Agreeing with Liam's Plan,Voicing his Opinion the Two's Plan.

"Chase,I thought,You'd agree with Me," Skye mentioned.

"Sorry,Skye,But,Liam's Plan makes Sense," Chase apologized,Humbly, as He explained his Reasons for taking Liam's Side on the Matter.

"As Much Sense as That Thing Out There,"Skye retorted.

"Well,I'm with Skye," Zuma confessed as He walked Over to Skye's Side,And,Stood by Her.

"Of Course,You are," Chase added,In an Annoyed Tone,as He glared at Zuma,While,He stood by Skye.

"Guys,Look,Someone needs to Go Out There,Otherwise,We can't call for Help,And,We,Sure,Can't leave the Island," Liam explained,Trying to get the Other Two Pups to see Things his Way,So,They could call for Help.

"What? And,Bring More Food for That Thing? No Thank You," Zuma lashed Out,Angrily.

"Just do It," Skye commanded,Sadly,as She lowered Her Head,Knowing,There was No Way,That,She was going to be able to talk Them Out of It.

"B-But,I thought,You wanted to No do It," Zuma reminded,as He looked at Skye with Confusion and Concern.

"We're not going to talk Them Out of It,Zuma," Skye warned.

"Who's gonna Go,Then?" Zuma asked,In Concern,Worried,That,Him and Skye were going to be Chosen.

"I'll Go," Liam volunteered,as He raised his Hand,For All Three of Them to See.

"L-Liam,No," Chase ordered, as He bit Liam's Pant Leg,Stopping Him from Walking Away.

"I was the One,That,Heard My Pup Pad going Off,I should be the One to retrieve It," Liam informed.

"But,What if That Thing is Still Around?" Chase wondered,Worriedly.

"Then,It'll get Me,Leaving It Up to You Guys,To get Out of Here,And,Warn Ryder," Liam replied,Answering Chase's Question,as He explained to Them,What to do,If He didn't make It.

"M-Maybe,I could distract It Away from You," Chase suggested.

"Chase,No,You heard,What Skye Said,We've already lost Rocky,And,You might lose Me,Zuma and Skye don't need to lose You,Too," Liam elucidated.

"Okay. Just Be Careful," Chase requested,Softly.

"And,Try not to Die," Skye demanded,Firmly.

"Yeah,The Last Thing,That,We need is wosing You,As Well," Zuma commented.

"Thanks,Guy,I'll Try,My Best,To Survive,But,No Promises," Liam said,as He walked Up to the Door,Carefully,And,Opened the Cabin Door.

"Oh,I can't Look," Zuma admitted as He put his Paws on his Eyes,Not being able to take the Suspense.

Liam,Quietly,Walked Out the Door,as He,Then,Closed It,And,Walked towards the Forest,Where his Pup Pad laid.

Back at the Lookout.