The Reaction

TW: SWEARING

Narcissa's POV:
"Because I love him Lucius! I don't give a fuck about what you think!" Regulus screamed before stomping off.
"Why do you have to be so mean Lucius!" I yelled and followed Reggie.

~~~~~~~~~
Still Narcissa's POV:
"Go away!" Reggie demanded, turning towards me. "Oh, I thought you were Lucius,"
"That is an insult! " I replied jokingly. "Do you want to talk about what happened?"

"Why? We both know we hate Lucius... or are you talking about me and James?"
"You and James! Obviously," I teased.
"He just came up to me and told me that he liked me. I didn't believe him but then he kissed me!" Reggie explained as he smiled.
"So are you two... together?" I asked.
"I think so... I don't know though," He hesitated.
"You probably are but you can ask James," I explained.

Regulus' POV:
I thought for a couple of seconds before I stood up.
"Where are you going?"
"I'm going to meet up with James! He's probably wondering what happened," I exclaimed before running outside to the lake. James was sitting there with a towel and Sirius was sitting next to him. It was obvious that they were talking, but I couldn't hear them. They noticed I was walking up and stopped.

"Hey James, hey Sirius!" I shouted as I got closer. I sat down next to James, and he put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead.
"Hey babe," he replied, smiling. "What happened?"
"Lucius doesn't want me to be seen near you, but I don't care!" I explained.
"I'm gonna go, see you later James!" Sirius said as he ran off.
"Bye Sirius!" James responded.
I stood up and walked over to the tree and laid down beside it. James laid down next to me and we watched the clouds.

We were talking until 8:30 and then he walked me to the dungeons. When we got there, he kissed me goodbye and walked away. I didn't sleep much, all I could think about was James, and how we were finally dating.

___________
Word count: 348