24 | twenty four

I'm the first to wake up the next morning

I'm the first to wake up the next morning. Killian is still asleep, his arm is wrapped around my waist and his leg is intertwined with mine.

I slowly trace his jaw with my finger. Then, I trace his lips and the tattoos on his biceps. I run my fingers through his hair, lightly scratching his scalp.

This man is like a Greek god.

I still when he opens his eyes and I quickly remove my hand.

He grunts in disapproval and brings my hand back up to his hair.

"Don't stop." He mumbles and closes his eyes again.

A few minutes later, Killian is fully awake.

"You look beautiful." He mumbles.

I furrow my brows in confusion, "But I just woke up."

"And?"

I smile at him and kiss his cheek.

"Can I take a shower?"

"Of course you can. You don't need to ask." He responds.

After my shower, I put my pajamas back on. When I walk out of the bathroom, Killian isn't there but the smell of breakfast let's me know he's in the kitchen.

I hop down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Killian stands in front of the stove, shirtless and his back muscles move as he cooks. He wears sweatpants that hang dangerously low his v-line.

I ogle at him for a few seconds before a voice interrupts me.

"Are you going to stare at me all day?" He says, smirking at me.

I blush a bright red and sit down on one of the stools at the island.

"Don't worry angel, I stare at you too." He kisses my lips and sets a plate of food in front of me.

We eat in a comfortable silence until Blade walks in.

"Sup bitches!" He steals a piece of bacon off of Killians plate which earns him a glare.

"How are you so hyper this early in the morning?" I ask, genuinely curious.

When I wake up in the morning, all I want to do is stay in bed all day.

"Genetics." Then Blade pretends to flip hair over his shoulder as he turns around to make his plate.

I giggle quietly at him as I finish eating my breakfast.

"Angel." Killian says, bring my attention towards him.

"Yes?"

"I wanna take you out in that date I mentioned a few days ago." He says, reaching over to play with my hair.

"Right now?"

"Mhm." He hums, staring into my eyes.

"Okay! I'll get dressed right now!" I hop off the stool and run up the stairs, almost falling as I do so which earns a chuckle from Killian.