my angel: epilogue

HER POV.

I'm awoken by someone jumping on the bed.

I groan and open my eyes to see Rory jumping on the bed with a huge grin on her face.

If you're confused, about four months ago, Killian asked if I wanted to move in with him and I said yes. Its been a dream since.

"Come on! Time to get up!" She says, still jumping on the bed.

"Okay, okay, just stop jumping please." I groan and sit up, rubbing some of the sleep from my eyes.

She does as I say and pulls me up by my arms, still wearing that same grin.

"It's your wedding day! Go shower and get dressed and then we'll go meet with everyone else." She leaves the room and I reluctantly go to the bathroom and turn the shower on.

I step in and begin lathering my hair in lemon scented shampoo, then I rinse it out and do the same for conditioner. Lastly, I wash my whole body with my favorite soap that Killian bought almost a week ago.

After my shower, I wrap myself in a towel and go to the closet. searching for an outfit to wear for now.

I change into a white cropped shirt and matching sweatpants

I change into a white cropped shirt and matching sweatpants. I brush my hair and throw on white air forces before going downstairs where Rory awaits me, trying hard to contain her excitement.

"Ready?"

"Yup." I smile at her.

~~~

HIS POV.

Today is the day I get married to the most amazing woman in the world. I've never dreamt of a day like this because I doubted myself and said I'd never settled down with someone, but, look at me now.

I left my house about two hours ago because my father didn't want to risk Everleigh seeing me before the wedding because it's bad luck, apparently.

And now, I'm sitting in a chair in my changing room as I listen to Blade speak.

"So, you either wear this tie, or this tie. They're the same but they're also not the same."

I sigh, "Blade. they're both black."

He groans, "I know that but-" I cut him off before he can continue is dumb speech.

"Just give me the damn tie."

Instead of handing it to me like a normal human being, he throws the tie at my face and I send a glare in his direction.

I stand up in front of the mirror and try to tie the tie around my neck.

Suddenly, my dad steps in front of me and takes my tie out of my hands.

"I used to tie your tie for you when you were little, remember?" He asks.