18 | eighteen

I move swiftly around my bakery, delivering my customers orders as quickly as I can

My dress flows around me as I move from person to person.

Everleigh's outfit ^^

Today is a comfortable day. A lot of people have come in and I couldn't be more happier. Over the months that I've taken over my mothers bakery, it's been a total dream.

At first I doubted myself. I told myself I wouldn't be able to handle being a bakery owner but having the help of my best friend, my aunt and uncle, and some of my employees, it's been easier to deal with the rush of customers.

My mother always told me to do what I want and to do what feels right so I did exactly that.

Flashback

"I can't do it, mom!" I whine from my seat on the bicycle.

"Yes you can sweetie, I believe in you." She encourages me.

"But what if I fall?"

"You won't fall, do what feels right." She walks back a little but not too far.

I slowly start to pedal and pedal and pedal until my bike is moving at a good enough speed.

"Look mom! I'm doing it!" I grin.

"That's my baby!" I see her give me two thumbs up.

Both her and my laughter echo through the evening air.

Flashback over

I get broken out of my thoughts when another customer walks in. I quickly wipe the tears that have been accidentally let out before turning to them.

"Hi! Welcome to Sweet Cheeks, what can I-" I stop mid-sentence when I see who is standing in front of me.

"We meet again, little lamb." He smirks.

"R-Rick." I say in shock. I didn't expect he'd actually find me.

"Aw, you remember my name, I'm honored." He places his hand on his heart.

"What are you doing h-here?"

He leans forward and lowers his voice to a whisper, "I said I'd find you soon, didn't I?" He tilts his head to the side.

My breathing becomes erratic and I look around frantically for an escape route.

Suddenly the ring above the door chimes and Killian walks in with searching eyes.

Once he spots me, he smiles and begins to walk towards me before pausing his movements. His eyes flit to Rick before giving me confused eyes.

I rush over to Killian and clutched his arm.

"H-hi Killian."

"Angel." He greets.

"Who's this?" He gestures towards Rick.

"Rick, her boyfriend." Rick smirks at me and extends his hand for a shake.

"L-Let's just go. Please." I give Killian a pleading look.

He must have seen my desperation because he grabs my hand and leads me into his car.

Rick quickly tries to follow us but Killian speeds off before he gets the chance.

"Baby." He stops his car in front of a park and pulls me onto his lap.

"H-he found me. He's gonna take me away again." I whisper, clutching onto his jacket for dear life.

"Angel, nobody is going to take you away. At least not while I'm here. I promise you I'll do everything I can to protect you." He rubs my back and holds me close.

Killian then extends his pinky for a pinky promise, knowing that this will convince me fully.

I wrap my pinky around his and we both kiss our thumbs.

A few moments later, I've calmed down. My erratically beating hearts returns to its normal
speed and I go back to sitting in the passengers seat.

"Do you want to go get ice cream? I know sugar would make you happier, yes?" Killian tucks a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Yes please!" I clap my hands excitedly and he smiles softly at me.

Killian drives us to the nearest ice cream shop and I happily drag him inside.

"What flavor would you like, darling?" He places his hand on the small of my back, close to my butt.

"Oh! Can I get the birthday cake flavor?" I ask.

"Of course, baby." He tells the person at the counter for one cup of birthday cake ice cream.

"You're not getting ice cream?"

Killian shakes his head, "No."

I pout but smile again when I get handed my ice cream.

We exit the ice cream shop and get back in Killian's car. I take small bites of my ice cream while Killian drives us somewhere.

I gather some ice cream on my spoon and bring it up to his lips. I expected him to grab the spoon but he bent his head down and ate the ice cream off the spoon instead.

I blush and quickly look away.

Going back to feeding me and Killian, I accidentally spill some the ice cream in between the valley of my breasts.

"Oops." I hurriedly clean it up. Out of the corner of my eye, Killian grips the steering wheel until his knuckles turn white.

"Don't do that, baby." He grunts out from gritted teeth.

"Why not?" I ask innocently. Did he not want me clean up the ice cream?

"Because my thoughts go to other places and I won't be able to control myself when you're doing things like that."

My cheeks bloom a crimson red at his words.

Killian places his hand on my thigh and gives it a good squeeze.

For the rest of the ride, I feed him and myself the rest of my ice cream until the cup is empty

As Killian drives, I figure out that we're going to his house by the familiar road we're going down.

Suddenly, a question that Scarlett told me to ask Killian comes to my mind.

"Killian."

"Yes, angel?" He peeks at me for a second before returning his eyes back to the road ahead of us.

"What's a blowjob?" I ask.