【2】

jisung stopped crying and went up to his room and laid down still thinking about what he could do. then what he thought was a briliant idea came to his head.

' i'll just end it ' he made the up the date,time, and got to work on the goodbye letters. he wrote one for felix, minho since it was his fault jisung is  doing this, and his other best friends changbin and hyunjin. he wrote what the reason was, who to blame, and to not miss him. but minho's letter said something different. 'this is your fault i hate you i hope your happy' 

jisung put all his hatred into that one sentence. he got a few tears on the letters and as soon as he was done he plopped into bed. he couldn't wait for Friday at 2 pm sharp. he then heard a knock on his door and quickly got out of bed and put the letters in his dresser.  

he saw that the mailman had just left and there was a package on his front step, he had recently ordered a TXT poster and couldn't wait to hang it up even then he would never see it again after Friday.

he took the poster inside and got tape from his junk drawer and ran upstairs to hang it up. he was a huge kpop fan but nobody knew but him and his room walls. 

the next day aka Thursday 

jisung walked through those doors confident ready to stand up to minho since it was his second to last day on earth he went to him locker and pulled out his books he saw minho coming over to him and had a smirk on his face but before he could touch him jisung turned around and started to talk.

"you know what? im sick of you hurting me, so what if im gay it shouldn't concern you so why dont you turn back around and go fuck one of your little toys." before minho could say anything jisung continued to speak. "i hate you lee minho!" he slammed his locker and walked away. 

minho stood there in shock surprised that the little weak boy he knew had stood up to him and he hated it.