【8】

jisung woke up to is phone buzzing like crazy. "what the hell is wrong?" jisung rubbed his eye and grabbed his phone off the night stand. it was currently 2 am and his mother still wasn't back, it was normal she was a nurse and you know NURSE STUFF. jisung unlocked his phone with is 1234 password and saw a account that had all his schools drama. 

seoulhighschoolnews: lee minho 3rd year has apparently bullied han jisung who is also a 3rd year in the past! is he still a bully? send us a anonymous d m to give more info on this situation or any other one! 

load 1,293 comments

"WHAT THE HELL? WHO TOLD THEM THIS" jisung screamed and immediately called felix.

"FELIX"

"what the hell do you want mate its 2 am, and stop screaming!" 

"yea yea check the schools drama account now."

"is this true jisung?!"

"y-yea Felix i don't know who told them!"

"ok sungie calm down and go to sleep we can deal with this at school with hyunjin and changbin"

"o-ok thank you lix"

"no problem now go to sleep!" 

the call ended, jisung stopped panicking and went to sleep. 

FAST FORWARD TO WHEN HE GET TO SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY

"lix im scared what if they look at me weird!" jisung clung onto his best friends arm and panicked. "sungie don't worry ignore them if they do" jisung and Felix walked into the school and all eyes went on them. whispers started to bloom and jisung couldn't stand that they were about him. "fuck off!" jisung snapped back to reality and looked at Felix who was yelling at a couple of students who were trying to talk to jisung about the wrong stuff.

jisung got to his locker with Felix when a figure started to run up to them. "j-jisung!" it was minho, "jisung please help me!" jisung looked at him with confusion when he saw minho's nose bleeding with a black eye and hyunjin with blood on his hand walking towards them . "im not finished with you fucker!" hyunjin yelled and yanked minho back by his hair. 

"h-hyunjin s-stop!" jisung yelled and pushed hyunjin off of minho who was now on the floor. "minho! minho!" jisung yelled at minho and shaked him, he dropped to the floor and tried to wake up the now unconscious boy. "hyunjin what the hell!" jisung's eyes were filled with tears. and Felix, he knew this was going to happen but he didn't expect jisung to help minho. "why do you care? he bullied you!" hyunjin tried to defend his self but it was barley convincing jisung.

"you wanna know why i care for him?! because hes a human being! and he makes mistakes, he even fucking fixed it!" jisung yelled and continued to talk still holding minho. "he stopped me from fucking killing my self!" Felix and hyunjin's eyes went wide, did they just hear that right?

at this point the whole school was surrounding them and heard everything. "j-jisung.. i-" hyunjin tried to speak but was cut off. "i dont wanna hear it!" jisung picked up minho and carried him to the nurses office walking away from the drama.