【10】

"no!" jisungs mom yelled and tried to push minho out of the door but jisung took his hand and ran upstairs. "ha...sorry" jisung said with a little smile hoping for forgiveness. "its fine. but im staying the night?" minho asked with his left eyebrow up. 

"can you please?" jisung begged. "i don't like being wrong or loosing, pleaseee!". "fine but uh what will i wear?" jisung looked around his room and spotted his favorite hoodie, he ran to it and gave it to minho. "here!". "uh ok" minho stared at the pastel yellow hoodie with a blue star in the middle. 

"now..go take a shower you stink!" jisung held his nose and gave minho a towel. "yea yea!" minho walked out of jisungs room to the bathroom, it was obvious where it was since the door has 'bathroom' on it.

after minho showered he walked to jisungs room with a towel around his waist and his hair wet. jisung's eyes went wide. 'damn hes kinda hot..no what are you thinking?!' jisung snapped out his thoughts. "uh why aren't you dressed?".

 "well you didn't give me any pants" jisung sighed and took out some gray sweat pants. "here, now get dressed!" minho walked out and got dressed. 

fast forward to when minho came back and jisung took a shower and yk all that stuff

"wanna watch a movie?" jisung asked and minho nodded. "i'll go get snacked!" jisung ran down stairs and came back with popcorn and skittles. half way through the lion king jisung some how found his head in the middle of minho's slightly spread legs. minho didn't notice till he heard soft snores under him.

'fuck when did we get like this?' minho cursed at himself and tried to move the best he could but jisung just turned to his side and clinged his arms to minho left leg. minho let out a quiet sigh and tried to fall asleep.

but the urge to touch jisung hair was killing him. 'it won't kill to do it right?' minho though and put his hand in jisungs hair softly and slowly. jisung let out a soft grunt and his head snuggled into minho's area.

"shit" minho whispered throwing his head back and tried to contain himself. soon while over thinking he fell alseep along with jisung. 

"what the hell?" minho's eyes shot open when jisungs very disturbing alarm sound went off 

                                                                            the video is jisungs alarm

"yutaa~" jisung softly sung and lifted his head up from a great slumber. he realized where his head was and quickly got up. "sorry!" jisung apologized and turned a rose red. "its fine" minho said and tried to stop jisung from saying his repeated sorry's. 

SHORT CHAPTER SORRY!