【9】

"fuck jisung said while looking through the cabinets of the nurses office, there were no bandages or ice packs 'this shitty school can't afford anything' jisung thought while trying to figure out what to do with the unconscious minho on a bed. jisung though a little more and made a decision. jisung picked up minho bridal style and left the nurses office. 

there was a crowd out side so jisung had to sneak out of the back door (pun not intended) jisung successfully got out of the school and walked home with minho in his arms. when jisung got home his mother still wasn't home which happened sometimes maybe once a week. 

jisung got in the house and went upstairs he then put minho in his bed & went to go get bandages and alcohol. when he got back to his room he saw minho wide awake sitting up and crying. "h-hey why are you crying?" jisung rushed over to minho and put the stuff on the bed, "i-i'm sorry jisung i-i didn't mean too i-" minho got cut off when he felt to arms being put around him.  

"stop i d-don't deserve this please!" minho half yelled and pushed jisung away. "minho-". "no i bullied you, you almost killed yourself don't forgive me!" minho continued to sob. jisung "lee minho look at me dammit!" minho looked up at jisung with tears running down his cheek.

 "when i first saw you i have to admit i hated you, but seeing that you have changed i want to get on good terms" jisung sat next to minho and side hugged him. this time minho didn't push him away, he just sat there.

"now let me clean your cuts and bloody nose!" jisung suddenly had a burst of joy overfill his body and he cleaned minho's cuts. "one, two, three!" jisung put the alcohol on minho's cut and minho cursed his head off. "fuck!" minho yelled. "my mom does this to my cuts or bruises look" jisung brought minho's knuckles to his face and kissed them. 

minho turned a scarlet red and looked away while jisung just smiled. "come on i can make you something to eat you must be hungry" jisung took minho's hand and they started to walk down the stairs. "sit on the couch i'll be quick" minho sat on the couch and waited for jisung to bring back what ever food her was making.

thats when the both of them heard the door rattle and jisung's mom has came home. "hi eomma!" jisung said from the kitchen counter. 'Hi sungie..who is this on my couch?" jisung's mom asked. before jisung could say 'just a friend' minho budged in "hi im lee minho" he said with a bow. 

jisung's mom's eyes went wide. "eomma..don't do it" jisung said and slowly watched. suddenly his mom took off her purse and started to hit minho with it "ow!" minho backed away and jisungs mom followed. "you bastard, what are you doing in my house don't hurt my child again! if you do i'll go to jail!" his mom said still hitting minho with her rock hard purse. 

"eomma stop!" jisung rushed over to his mom and snatched her purse. "he just got hurt don't hurt him more!" . "jisung explain!" his mom yelled, minho stood there in shock and tried to process that he just got beat with a purse.  

"he has changed!" jisung yelled at his mom. "no he has not, hes fooling you!" his mom yelled back. "i-i think i'm going to go home.." minho said and tried to go for the door but jisung pulled him back. "you not going anywhere, to prove that my mother is wrong! you will stay the night.".