【17】

"minho stop!" jisung yelled as minho was on top of Kevin punching his face, as soon as minho lift his fist up to punch Kevin once more Jisung bent down and stopped it "minho stop!" jisung yelled as minho was on top of Kevin punching his face, as soon as minho lift his fist up to punch Kevin once more Jisung bent down and stopped it.

"Lee Minho." minho slowly turned his head to jisung who looked like he could kill him. "Get the hell up and lets go." jisung said while lifting Minho up, the whole time minho hadn't said a word.

as soon as they were out the door none of them said a word, they just walked to minho's house that wasn't even that far

as soon as they got to the house jisung took minho's keys from his pocket, yes, jisung too minho's keys.

"how the hell did you get my keys?!" minho raised his eyebrow at the small boy. "don't worry about that right now."

as soon as they got in they figured minho's mom wasn't home since the house was silent.

they walked up to minho's room and went into him bathroom. "sit on the toilet" jisung told minho. "where is the first aid kit?" jisung asked "top left shelf" jisung got the kit and started to put alcohol on minho's knuckles. "fuck!" minho yelled "well maybe it would hurt if you didn't punch him!" jisung was upset.

people would think minho still lived up to his pass instead of changing, and they didn't need those problems right now. "im sorry ji..but he touched you." jisung rolled his eyes and finished putting band-aids on his knuckles.

"there now go lay down i need to call my mom" minho obeyed the boy and sat down on his bed.

"hey mom im going to be spending the night at minho's house" jisung explained and talking a bit more until he hung up. "so your spending the night?" minho asked.

"do you wanna be alone and hurt?" minho shook his head "thats what i thought now im going to go steal one of your hoodies, ok? alright!" minho didn't even get to say anything and the boy was off to his closet to change.

as soon as the boy came out he had a big red hoodie over his small body and no pants since minho's shorts were way to big on him. "hey sung are you wearing and shorts under that?" minho asked as jisung was climbing on top of his bed.

"nope" jisung replied blankly "o-oh ok.." minho looked away fighting the urge not to kiss the small boy who looked adorable in his hoodie.

soon jisung went to sleep, or minho thought he did. "i love you.." yes, minho knew those 3 words weren't just to throw around but he meant it. he pressed a kiss on jisungs forehead but the boy under had different plan's.

as soon as minho pulled away from his forehead jisung lifted up his head and grabbed the back of minho's head to pull him in for a kiss.

minho was shocked but as soon as he realized he melted into the kiss, minho lifts up jisung not breaking the kiss and puts him on his laps with his legs wrapped around minho's waist. both the boys pull away and look into each others eyes, not saying a word.

soon jisung cupped minho's face with his hands and kissed him once more, at that point minho had a boner and jisung could feel it rub against his ass, to tease the poor boy he shifted left and right making minho moan and throw his head back trying to hold the boy's hips still.

"fuck, baby stop" the name made jisung move his hips fast, he wanted more than just a kiss now.

"you want me so bad hm?" minho whispered in jisung's ear and jisung nodded a small yes.

"i expect you to be fully undressed when i come back, am i understood?" jisung once again nodded and minho moved him off his lap.

"i'll be back." 

AHAHHAHA CLIFFHANGER ALSO THERE WILL BE SMUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT I ADVISE YOU NOT TO SKIP IT SINCE THERE WILL ALSO BE IMPORTANT INFO IN IT YK?