【15】

no ones pov:

as soon as lunch time came around the little group sat at a table in the back talking about nothing important.

"hey guys i heard this guy is throwing a party i think his name is beomgyu?, do you guys wanna come?" Felix asked and everybody shouted yes except for jisung who just stayed silent. 

"sung do you wanna come?" minho was the only one who noticed the younger's silence.

"yea i guess" now the boy was just playing around with his food. nobody asked further questions on why jisung was suddenly acting like this.

(time skip to when school is over)

jisung finally got home, it felt like years since he saw his mother but he was ready to face her.

as soon as jisung stepped in he saw his mother and she looked....dead?

"oh my god mom are you okay what happen?!" jisung ran up to his mother who was just sitting "oh my sungie is that you?" his mom got up and hugged him "im sorry i just thought he was still bad i didn't mean to get mad like tha-" "mom! your forgiven i know you were just trying to protect me" jisung hugs back.

"mommm you know how much you love mee!" jisung says with a huge grin "what do you want kiddo?" his mom saw right through him "canigotoapartywithmyfriends?" he says it really fast luckily his mom caught what he had said "fine, but no drinks, drugs, or sex you know how i feel about those plus your still minor" 

"ok i promise i won't do any of those thank you!!" he quickly ran upstairs to get ready.

little does he know hes gonna break one of those rules. 

hi! very short chapter but i needed to update you guys to let ya'll know that im alive and im still gonna continue the story. bye bye love you all <33