【1】

hello! i do not give consent to anybody to take my story and put it in theirs or claim it as theirs if you see my story in someone else book please inform me.

please don't plagiarize it is a crime, don't steal my work or anybody else's.

(jisung lives alone in a small house near his high school he is currently in the process of getting a adoptive mother)

as jisung walking in the school halls ways head phones plugged in listening to back door by stray kids he suddenly felt some one grab his shoulder from behind and pull him down to the ground landing on his butt. "what the hell!"

 he says taking out his headphones and looking behind him to see the one and only lee minho.

"aw did little jisung get hurt?" minho said in a baby-ish tone laughing. this had been going on since freshman year when minho found out that jisung was gay.

 jisung got up and tried to walk away but minho didn't let him off the hook that fast, minho slammed him against the lockers and kicked him. 

at this point the halls where clear and no students were in the hall way except for minho and jisung. "f-fuck you!" jisung finally built up the courage to say it to minho's face, "what did you say i didn't hear you!?

" minho yelled and punched jisung in his face. suddenly everything went black for jisung and he fell to the ground, the last thing he heard was minho saying "faggot" and the sound of him walking away.

jisung woke up in the nurses office with his best friend Felix looking at him. "jisung what happened?!" Felix asked. "n-nothing i just hit my head" jisung mumbled and looked at the ground. nobody knew about minho bullying jisung except for minho, jisung, and minhos friends who also bullied jisung. 

"the nurse said you can go home, you hit your head pretty hard on the floor" Felix sighed and looked at jisung, "if anything is happening you can tell me" Felix said.

jisung nodded a yes and walked out of the nurses office to go home. as soon as he got home he broke down. 'why does it have to be me' his knees and hands were on the ground and his tears were dropping on the wood floor.