【12】

"mom im home!" minho and jisung walked in to his mansion house and jisungs jaw dropped.

"m-minho you live here?" jisung turned to the boy with wide eyes. "oh hi minmin- omg is this cutie your boyfriend??!!" his mom didn't seem to care if they were out early she just cared about the cute looking squirrel boy in front of her. minho couldn't even say anything when his mom started to pinch jisungs cheeks. 

"omg minho you got a cute one! your so cuteee!!" jisung suddenly felt very..welcomed? in minhos house. "oh my gosh no mom hes not my boyfriend!" minho had to rip his mom off of jisung.

jisung didn't say anything he just smiled "hi miss lee" jisung said "oh no oh no please call me eomma!" minho's eyes went wide his mom wasn't like this with his other friends.

"o-ok eomma" jisung quietly said and looked down flustered from all this attention. 

"jisung lets go!" minho quickly dragged jisung away from the situation and led him to his room. minho's room wasn't like the rest of the houses white and gold theme, his room was black and blue with a hint of white.

but still his room screamed "im rich and your poor" the man even had a walk in closet and one thing about jisung, he loved fashion. "oh my gosh! you have a walk in closet!" jisung raced over to the closet and went inside leaving minho in the bedroom. 

"  this boy" minho said to himself and followed behind.  he found jisung looking at all his clothes and  picking stuff up. "min can i have this?!" jisung was holding up a yellow skirt and a white cropped shirt with yellow writing on it. "sure i got it ask a prank on my birthday i don't wear it".

"thank you!". "i didn't know you cross dressed" minho said. "i do, rarely, but i still do!" jisung jumped up and down and went back to looking for more possible cute clothes. 'fuck i hope he doesn't find those 'toys' shit shit shit' minho panicked as jisung was nearly done looking through ever cabinet and draw. 

"jisung lets go!" minho tried to drag the little fashionista away but it wasn't working. "omg look at this!" jisung lifted up a ac/dc shirt and kept looking "jisung lets-" but minho gut cut off by a scream. jisung had lifted up a vibrator instead of another shirt.

"ew ew ew!  i touched it!" jisung ran around the big closet trying to wipe his hand on anything and everything. the inside of minho's cheeks went sour and the boys face went red.

"omg are you gay?" jisung stopped running around and minho just went even more red and tried to look away. jisung walked up to the older and put his hand under his chin and forced the boy to look at him. "are you gay?" jisung one more asked and minho tried to talk.

"i-i-i w-well" minho tried to turn his head but it was once again turned back to the younger. "don't stutter sweetheart" minho's stomach had butterfly's from the pet name. "yes..." his secret was out, but he could trust jisung, right? "ok!" jisung turned back to his usual self and walked away into minho's room like nothing happened. 

you guys i said i was gonna update on Friday but i had to study that day and Saturday so i will be double updating 2day! heh sorry for keeping you guys waiting.