【7】

"loser! nobody loves you just go die" minho kicked jisung in the stomach and jisung was laying there on the floor crying and praying someone would come take him out of this nightmare minho kicked and kicked until jisung was coughing up blood.  
jisung!" jisung!" 

"JISUNG!" jisungs eyes shot open to see his mother looking worried because of her sons state in the moment, jisung was sweating face flushed red and was hyperventilating. "jisung-ah honey whats wrong?" his mother sat down on the edge of his bed trying to calm down her song.

"he-he's back eomma." her eyes widened. "no it can't be..the lee minh-" he stopped herself from saying his name since she knew her son was sensitive about it. 

"i don't wanna go to school please eomma!" his mother felt sympathy  for her son. that bastard of a human was back and she wouldn't ignore it, "jisung honey you can stay home don't worry but only today, life go's on" (i had too put that there) 

"o-ok i promise to go to school tomorrow" jisung put on a weak smile and his mother left to go make him soup. jisung took his phone from the night stand and texted the group chat.

                                                                                  G is for GAY

sungiexo: hey guys i wont be able to make it to school smth came up :(

browniemaker:  i'll bring you some brownies!

hyunjintheaussie: bring me some too!

browniemaker: ✨no✨

shortbin: can you bring me some too?? :)

browniemaker: ofc binnie!

hyunjintheaussie: you and your boyfriend are weird Felix

sungiexo: speaking of boyfriend..FELIX? wanna explain some things??!!

browniemaker: nope! i'll see you guys later im walking to school

shortbin: stop by my house and wait for me!

browniemaker: ofc love!

jisungxo: EW GOODBYE

                                                        everybody had went offline

jisung sighed and went down stairs to eat breakfast.

                                          fast forward to 2 pm

jisung's mother had went to work and left jisung alone. jisung took the chance and blasted lonely boy by tomorrow by together aka txt "LONELY BOYS STAY LONELY!" (ik the actual song hasn't came out yet but this part was in the album preview) jisung was shouting as loud as he could when he heard the door bell ring and he turned off the music. " it must be Felix and his brownies!" jisung ran to the door to find someone he didn't want to see. 

"o-oh hi minho.." minho had a container of brownies and papers in his hands. "hi jisung uh Felix told me to bring these to you" minho looked down at the stuff in his hands and back up to jisung. 'im gonna kill Felix for give this man my address!' jisung internally screamed and took the things from minhos hands. "t-thank you!" jisung still couldn't hold a proper conversation to the person who drove him to suicide but stopped him. 

"no problem, i'll see you at school tomorrow?" jisung nodded yes and minho walked away towards the school. "Felix you dummy!" jisung mumbled to himself and sat there sulking. "now he know my address!!" jisung whined and sat there eating ice cream and listening to cat & dog by txt his mood suddenly lifted up and he started to sing. 

"I JUST WANNA BE YOUR DOG WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF" 

what a great way to end this chapter i know i know!