【18】

(i do not actually ship the stray kids members this is pure fiction and for fun)

saying jisung was a nervous wreck was a understatement, he sat on the bed with his clothes off just like minho told him to do.

minho had came back in the room with a small red box. "hmm baby do you give me full consent to use these and to pleasure you?" minho asked jisung as he set the red box next to jisung, "yes." 

minho had to a bottle of lube out of the box, "okay open your legs, it might hurt and feel uncomfortable but i promise it will feel better after some time." jisung hesitated as he opened his legs. 

minho put two fingers in and jisung immediately reacted by whimpering in pain. "tell me if it hurts or gets to much" jisung nodded to minho's words as he slowly started to thrust his fingers in and out of the smaller's hole.

 jisung shut his eyes from the pain, as soon as jisung started to adjust the pain turned into pleasure. "a-ah!" minho added a third finger making sure the boy was stretched enough. "oh fuck! don't stop, please!" 

minho smirked knowing he could completely ruin the boy, but this was just the beginning.

now believing that jisung was stretched enough he pulled his fingers out which led to a whiny jisung.

minho took a condom from the inside of the box and slid it on his member. "are you ready?" minho asked, jisung quickly nodded and minho slowly put his member in the boy.  "ow fuck!" minho had only got half of his dick in when jisung started to tear up. 

"m-minnie it hurts.." the boy under said almost in a whisper. 

"i know baby, i know its gonna get better." after a couple of minutes sitting there patiently jisung was finally ready.

as soon as minho got the nod he started to slowly thrust in and out "f-fuck" jisung loved the new feeling, he had never felt it before and it was amazing.

"faster." jisung said and minho did as he was told. "fuck baby your doing amazing, your so tight" minho praised jisung. "agh fuckk~ oh f-fuck please faster!" minho had sped up grunting and throwing his head back from how tight jisung was.

it didn't take long before jisung had came all over his stomach and minho had came inside the condom. "holy shit you were amazing baby im so proud of you" minho kissed jisungs sweaty forehead and went to go get a towel to clean them up.

soon minho cleaned jisungs stomach and threw away the condom, none of them had to strength to put their clothes back on so minho cuddled up with jisung naked. 

"mm i love you min" jisung quietly said into minho's chest. "i love you to sungie" 

                                              the end

JUST KIDDING THERE IS MORE SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHILE I TOOK A SMALL BREAK (also there was nothing important in this so you could've skipped it if you wanted toooo)