【4】

it has now been two years since that promise. jisung soon got a adoptive mother moved to Seoul,  is a junior in high school and he is still in touch with Felix, hyunjin and changbin.

but now he has new friends seungmin and jeongin. 

"jisung did you hear there were 4 new student coming to our class? i hope there hot!" seungmin flashes one of his famous smiles at jisung while there walking but when he was looking at jisung he bumped into someone. as jisung helped seungmin up and starts to talk.

 "hey watch were you goi-" he looks up and hes one of his best friends. "hyunjin is that you?" jisung screams, "the one and only!" hyunjin replies back and then feels himself being pulled down to the ground and seeing a jisung cling to his chest and hug him.

"jisung get off of hyunjin!" jisung turns around and sees his OTHER best friend Felix. "Felix!!" jisung immediately gets off of hyunjin and goes to hug Felix. "j-jisun i cant breath" jisung lets goes for Felix to catch his breath. "you really are something else" seungmin says and it catches hyunjin attention.

"hey cutie whats your name?" hyunjin ask but seungmin is used to this stuff so he just says "sorry not interested" seungmin rolls his eyes and  hyunjin pouts to Felix with his arms crossed. for the third time in a row jisung hears a familiar voice behind him, its changbin "brace your self!" Felix warns changbin but its to late.

changbin is already on the floor with jisung on top hugging him. at this point they already attracted a crowd to see what all this noise was. "jisung get off of my boyfriend" Felix says and jisung slowly gets off and turns his head to Felix. "what. did. you.say?" Felix then remembers that he had told jisung nothing about him and changbin dating. "uh well..look at the time we have to get to class!" Felix says

"don't think i'm letting you off that easily" jisung says and runs off to his next class leaving everybody behind to go to there own.

 as he got into his seat the class started and the teacher had to make a quick announcement. "class there's a new student joining us so why dont we greet him, come up and introduce yourself" the teacher says and a boy goes up there and starts to talk, the boy seemed oddly familiar to jisung but couldn't connect anything.

                                         "hi my name is lee minho"  

then it click it was the lee minho the one who bullied him and saved him he couldn't lie that he still hated the boy with his guts and jisung felt sick hearing that name.