[1]

Dream gasps for air as he sits up in his bed. He has been having re-occuring dreams for the past 9 days.Or not really dreams? He questions alot of things because of it.Like his friendship with George.

"Was it real? I don't know. That dream was way too realistic for me to be comfortable with. Like I always have dreams about George but never THIS realistic!"Dream looks out his window. Seeing how it was still seemingly dark outside. He yawned and stretched his arms while standing up from his bed, seeing his pillow drenched in tears."I have been crying in my sleep again." He frowns letting out a soft sigh. "No wonder I have such a bad headache."He walks over to the counter and grabs his phone wich has been on charge.The sudden light of his phone made his eyes tear up. He saw that it's around 6 am."It's so early, I wonder if Nick is already awake?"

He looks through the dark house.He walks over to the kettle turning it on for some coffee and sat down on the counter.He quickly turned on his phone seeing how notifications popped up."So manyyyy."He said in a tired tone. He taps on discord seeing that George was still online. "Why is he still on?"

He goes to His private chats with George.He had 10 new messages from him since 3am.

George:
Dreammmmm :(
I'm bored
George: 4:28
I need youuuu
Answer
Meeeeeeee
Clayyyy
George: 5:46
Clay
Please
I miss you :c I'm lonely
George is typing ...
Sent
George: 6:13
Clay?
Dream quickly typed a message and sent.
Dream: 6:13
Hi Georgie :) did you go to
Sleep?
A message popped up.
George: 6:16
Ofcourse I didddd...
Dream sent another message.
Dream: 6:17
You didn't did you
Georgie :(
Dream cringed at the message he had sent but it was too late to delete George was already typing.
George: 6:21
Okayyy Fine I didn't you
happy DwEaMmYy???
Dream laughed at George's message.
George: 6:24
Can we call?
Dream didn't really want to call at the moment he didn't want to disappoint his best friend tho the dream he had jut made things awkward for him. He was nervous. He started struggling to breathe and feeling dizzy. The world was spinning around him.
The kettle clicked as it was finished boiling the water, snapping Dream out of it.
He quickly grabbed a cup and a packet of coffee and proceeded to call George.
An Awkward silence and then George spoke in a loud but comfortable way "HI!"
Dream had snapped out of it again and quickly answered "Oh HI Georgie!"

He went and grabbed some milk."Sorry I about just woke up."He poured the packet of coffee into the cup."So Clayyy~ When do we meet up!"Dreams face turned a light pink as he loved the brunette calling him by his first name."Dream?" The brunette sounded worried then dream realized that he hadn't talked for a few minutes.

"Uhm sorry Georgie I zoned out?"He laughed nervously."Sooo when do we meet up Clay?"George asked in a excited tone."OH uhmmmm maybe in like two weeks if it's fine with you?"He was excited to meet the brunette.

"That sounds great Clay!"Dream pouted some milk into his coffee cup stirring it.Then proceeded to walk to his balcony with his phone."So Georgie I have to go get ready for a stream!"He sounded like a father figure."Okay bye Clayyyy!"

"Bye Georgie I love youuu!"Then George ended the call.A pink blush popped on his face to the last words that the blonde spoke on the call.He started questioning the words."Did Clay mean it,was it a joke, he's playing with me, just shut up George he didn't mean it!"The brunette talked to himself.