[8]

Sapnap was up first at around 8am. He was bored sitting in the house while Dream and George had eachother. He felt quite left out.

He decided to prank Dream and George to wake them up. He got the speeker and put it next to their head. He got the song up "Heatwaves"... "Bahaha-" he laughed but stopped as Dream slowly woke up.

"Shit shit shit shit shit-""Sapnap what the hell?" Dream said looking at his best friend. "Sorry Dream I was planning on scaring you?"

"Oh-,well you failed..."Dream starts laughing. "BAHAHHAAHHA-" "DREAM SHUT UP..." Sapnap said. George grabbed Dream's shirt tighter. He looked into Dream's emerald green eyes. "Shut up Dream I'm trying to sleep..."

He looks over to Sapnap giving him a glare. "You too Sapnap..." He looks away and grabs Dream tighter adjusting himself into a comfortable position.

"NO DONT SLEEP IM BORED AND LONELY!" Sapnap yelled at George grabbing him of the couch making him hit his head on the floor."Ow- Sapnap what the hell !" He sat up from the floor. "Sorry George." Sapnap apologized helping George up.

Dream got up and went to the kitchen starting some breakfast.
Later while eating breakfast Dream suggested that they should go to the beach and that it would be fun.

They start getting ready for the beach. Dream in his swimming trunks and white tank top. George I his long sleeved swimming top and swimming trunks. Sapnap wearing swimming trunks with a towel around his neck.

They went to the beach seeing that there were very few people. They set up an umbrella with a towel and cooler.

"Last one in the water has to eat sand!" Sapnap yelled running and jumping into the water. Dream following. George was the last one in the water. He doesn't like water at all.

"I'm not eating sand bro..." George said giving Sapnap a look of disgust. "You have too YOU WERE LAST..." Sapnap yelled.

Sapnap grabbed a hand full of sand chasing George. Dream stretched his legs making George fall over. Sapnap took the opportunity to shove the sand into George's mouth.

George spat out the sand. Nearly throwing up. He ran to the restroom. He hated the taste of sand in his mouth. He locked himself in a stall continuously washing out his mouth hoping the sand would get out. It didn't.

"Ugh I hate this..." He whispered to himself. There was a knock on the stall door. "It's occupied." The person knocked again. "It's me Dream are you okay?"

"I'm fine Dream leave me alone..." He said he sat on the floor of the stall wrapping his arms around his knees. He buried his head into his knees.

"Let me in George." Dream still standing outside the stall. "Why?" George didn't move a muscle he"Ow-" Dream sits up and scootches backwards into the stall. George locked the stall again and sat down next to Dream sat on the floor.

"Hey..."Dream felt awkward with the silence. "He-" a knock on the door interrupted George. "Guys it's me Sapnap. What are you doing. I'm sorry about the sand George!"

George was tired he didn't want to stay in this now cramped stall he wanted to go home he wanted to lay in bed with the man he is in love with. "Were going home,now..." George said getting up, unlocking the door and walking towards their things. Dream and Sapnap look at eachother confused and start going after George.

Sapnap headed to pack up and head to the car. Dream eventually caught up to George pulling him into a tight hug. "I'm here for you, you know..." Dream said giving George a kiss.
The kiss was short but full of love and reassurance.

"I know I'm sorry for being so cold toward you guys. It's just the sand is rlly irritating and I hate it, it got on my nerves..." He gave into the hug melting into Dreams chest.

Sapnap finally caught up with them. "Awhhh you guysss!" Sapnap runs up to them dropping the tings and hugging the two taller men. "Let's go home now okay I'm getting tired we've been here for like 3 hours." Dream said helping Sapnap carry the things.

They got to the car throwing the things into the back and driving home. When they finally arrived at the house George ran to the shower as his face was still full of sand. "SUCK IT LOSERS" He yelled in the distance.
He locked himself in the bathroom turning on the shower. He then took of his shirt. The sand was scratching his pale skin. "Ugh...I hate sand." He threw the shirt into the laundry basket. His body was covered in sand.

TW
Old SH mention
Attempting of suicide mention
Self harm
Bad thoughts

He then saw the old scars on his arms remembering the bad parts of his life where he nearly couldn't take it anymore. He started tearing up.He remembered the times where he sat in his room crying every night. The attempt he had not too long ago. He can't even remember why.He opened his bag that was laying on the floor with all his stuff in it. He remembered that he brought a book and pencil case with him because he liked sketching.

He opened his pencil case taking out his scissors and sharpener.

TW
Cutting skip if you don't like it pls

He opened his sharpener taking the scissors as he removed the blade. He then took the blade in his one hand hesitating if he should do this or not. He slid the blade across his wrist. The feeling it hurt but it was addicting. He wanted more. He wanted his arm to be covered in them he wanted to feel the pain. He wanted to see himself practically bleeding out. But why. Why now all of the sudden is he feeling this way. It was unexplainable. He did what he desired his arm practically dripping with blood. He threw the blade away. Into the bin. He got up from the floor starting to feel a huge amount of dizziness.
"Holy shit my head..."

         * thud*