[3]

Chat started spamming like crazy.They didn't expect a face reveal yet. They were going out of their minds. Dream was HOT. Or thats what chat said.Chat was making Clips, screen recording and showing their friends. For edits and all that.It was absolute chaos. Dream was starting to get nervous so he said " Okay chat,I have to go byeee!Love you guysss!!" And ended the stream.

He grabbed his phone taking a few pictures and posting on social media. He also posted it on discord in the groupchat with all his friends.

He went out of discord and tapped on Spotify playing a random Playlist.A familiar song appears. The song being "Heatwaves" but I was a remix so Dream listened a bit but then skipped after like 20 seconds.

Another song started with the name "505" It was calming yet loving in a way Dream loved the song."I'm going back to 505-" he went to a nearby bench and sat down listening to the full song on repeat and heading home after. Repeating it for the next 2 weeks each day.

He enjoyed the light on his skin.The warmth of the sun. The fresh air. The hot wind blowing in his face. It was peaceful It reminded him of George.But each day he went to a regular bench now and then a fan saying hello and giving a hug having a conversation a accepting Dreams friend request on Discord it made Dream smile as they offered hand made gifts or coffee it was truly kind of them.

Then the day came when George would visit.

Dream and Sapnap rushed through the house.Trying to clean as much as possible before they had to pick up George.They were fairly busy since the house was quite big. But at about 4pm they were on their way after taking a shower.

Dream and Sapnap were talking the whole trip when they finally arrived.Then Heatwaves started playing on the radio. Dream was singing along until there was a knock on the car door.

IT WAS GEORGE.