[16]

Griff was so nervous the prom was in a few hours. He decided to wear a dress. Because he liked them. He didn't mind people talking about him behind his back. On the other hand Cal was so excited.

He was excited to wear a suit as he had top surgery a few years ago. He finally felt comfortable in his own skin.

A few hours later Cal stopped by Griff's house. Griff walked to the front door opening it. A red blush appeared on Cal's face."You look so pretty Griff..." Cal said very softly. He stared at Griff's outfit. Griff smiled widely."Thank you Cal!"his arms wrapped around Cal's body pulling him into a needed hug. Cal the unexpectedly kissed Griff. The kiss felt like I lasted for hour however it was only a few seconds before their lips separated.

After a few seconds of embrace the two got into the car and headed to the prom. They arrived at the prom. They didn't like it too much.

The prom king and queen is being announced. "The prom king is Cal Soot!" A voice said. Cal rushed onto the stage. "Now for the prom queen." Griff got partially upset knowing it wouldn't be him. "Prom queen is ----" Cal was uncomfortable infront of the crowd. A crown was put on his head. "Now the king and queen have to dance!" Cal got even more uncomfortable he didn't want to. The girl pulls him onto the dance floor. She puts her hands on his neck. "Grab my hips handsome~" That made Cal even more uncomfortable. He pushed the girl off of him. He walked to Gtiff and walked outside with him.

"Cal what happened?" Griff asked. "It's nothing let's just go home please. I don't want to be here anymore.

Cal got into the car and started it up. Griff got into the passengers seat. They went to Cal's house that night. After a few hours. "Hey Cal I need some clothes since I'm in this dress." He said nervously. Cal took off his hoodie. "Here this is big enough to be like a short sleeping dress right?" He questioned."Ofcourse it is!" Griff smiled widely at Cal.