[11]

Dream realised that the nurse was Ranboo. "Ranboo? I didnt know you became a nurse but wow thats so cool man!" Dream was kind of shocked but then there was a movement in the room it was not Ryleigh or Dream. They got up from the floor. Ryleigh saw George had woke up.
Ryleigh ran thru the hall calling their team. Dream got up and hovered over George who seemed confused for a moment and quickly began bursting into tears. He pulled Dream into a tight hug.

Ryleigh and the group arrived but decided to leave them for a bit.

"George Im so glad your okay..." he was crying. He could barely see and tried to kiss George but with feeling missed. George grabbed Dreams cheeks pulling away and kissing Dream making sure he didnt miss this time he was happy truly happy. Dream was the love of his life. Too soon to say that but it felt right.

Ryleigh went up to George hugging him. "Hey its Ranboo!" He smiled at George gesturing at Dream to leave the room as they had to check up on George.

Ryleigh left and they walked up to Dream "Hey Dream George is asleep right now go home and take a shower its only best for you man..."
He listened to Ryleigh and went home.

Meanwhile George wasnt asleep. He wanted to be put out of his pain he saw the medical scalpal. He hesitated to take it. Ryleigh looked into Georges room nothing off right? George took the scalpal with one deep breath he took the sharp object peircing it thru his chest. As hard as he could. He screamed, Ryleigh heard his scream. But George was smiling. Ryleigh was confused he looked okay.

Then they saw it blood rushing out of George's chest his breathing making it even worse. Ryleigh rushed over to George putting pressure on the wound. He started crying he knew how hurt Dream and Sapnap would be... George was gone he was lifeless his body getting cold his monitor running in a straight line no more beats in his heart not a single one. Death date May 19 1:45pm.

He layed there, why did he do this,what made him do it...

Then the news was broken to Dream and Sapnap. They rushed over to the hospital nearly crahing as they speeded thru the streets. Sapnaps best friend, Dreams soon to be boyfriend well not anymore... he was dead.

They arrived at the hispital Dream running past the check in straight to Georges room. There he was. Blood dripping from his bed his face still in a smile. It was really him... Dream bhrsted out crying. Falling onto Georges bloody body. Dream covered in blood he was hoping for some kind of reaction from George. The lift of a finger a small exhale anything. But nothing. This was really it. This was the end of George Davidson also known as GeorgeNotFound as a living person.

This broke both Dream and Sapnap. The papers of his death stated

George Davidson
Male
25
Born in England
1 November
1996

Dead
19 May
2022

Last words
-none-

Cause of death
Suicide

Body state
Smiling