[6]

Dream stayed silent. "Dream I'm sorry I didn't mean to make things weird!" George felt his heart racing he was embarrassed and scared but also worried about Dream. George was struggling to breathe he was overwhelmed with everything from meeting Dream and Sapnap, Dream carrying him jn his arms, him kissing Dream on the lips and now the sudden stress of his best friend not being comfortable with him.

Dream could hear George's breathing he got worried. He opened the door seeing George sitting on his knees trying to catch his breath.

"GEORGE are you okay! "
Dream practically fell onto George hugging him, comforting him. George's face in Dream's chest. George could feel Dream's rapid breathing slowing down.

This calmed him the comfort of a taller blondes arms wrapped around him. His head in Dream's chest. Dream making sure he is okay. It was calming...

Dream let go and faced George.
"Hey uhm... I'm sorry." Dream spoke up.

"No no it was my fault." George caressed Dream's cheek. "You know the reason I ran out of the room was because I was so red in the face that I looked like a tomato!!" Dream replied immediately laughing. "Oh..." George's face went blank. "I'm an idiot I thought u hated me!!" George now laughing with Dream.

"You know all the jokingly flirting wasnt a joke well to me atleast." Dream said looking George dead in the eyes. George grabbed both sides of Dreams face slowly pulling them into a kiss. "You know I feel the same way Clay."
"I know." Dream gave a small flustered smile holding George's hand to his cheek. He grabbed George's hand and kissed it. "Well all I know is I love you George."