[10]

The worry grow more as the two saw their friends state. He looked pale... very pale. Dream went to check George's pulse too see his heartbeat. It was slow, too slow. Dream decided it would be best to take George to the hospital, so thats what they did.

They hurried George to the hospital. Dream carried George carefully on his back as they entered a hospital. Dream went to the front desk with George on his back. The doctor showed them to a room it was very plain. The room wasnt pleasent to be in. Still Dream cared for George and loved him so much.

He set George onto the bed as doctors rushed into the room. They checked Georges condition seeing he was in a terrible state with the amount of blood he lost.

They quickly got the needed tools too clean Georges woonds. Eyeing him to check for other scars. They asked a male nurse to dress George into a hospital gown seeing as the nurse found more cuts well hidden on his thighs and stomach.

The nurse gave him a look of concern wondering what the poor boy went thru.

They reassured the two males who were walking in circles infront of the room saying that their friend would be okay. On that note Sapnap said he will get stuff from home and clean up the house. Dream on the other hand stayed by Georges side. Not leaving him at all.

<time skip next day>
Dream woke up as he sat on the floor with his head under George's arm. There was a blanker on his back. It was probrably a nurse who threw it over him as he realized the nurse where worried for the man.

But for the next two weeks Dream didnt leave Georges bed concerning both the nurse and Sapnap.

Sapnap brought Dream clean clothes everyday offering him a ride home. But Dream denied. The nurse however brought Dream lunch every day and sat with him when he had a break from work.

The nurse confessed that he actually knows Dream and that their actually friends. Wich brought him a confused look from Dream. He said his name is Ryleigh. He us quite a young nurse. He is in his early 20's.

Then it clicked.