[7]

Dream got up from the floor. He helped George up and gave him a long awaited hug. George let his head sink into Clay's chest. Hearing his heart beating and getting used to the rhythm of his chest rising and falling.

Dream's head was resting on George's he could smell the vanilla scented conditioner that George uses it was his favorite smell. It made him feel comforted and safe.

After the hug George have Dream a peck on the cheek. They went back into Dream's room seeing as he had a TV in front of his bed.They started watching a movie. It was a rather old movie with the name "Slenderman". About 10 minutes into the movie George started craving something to eat. "Clay..." He whispered into Dreams ear. Dream was a bit tired "Yes Georgie...?"

He turned to face George in the eyes. "I am quite hungry, can we go get some snacks and coffee or tea please...?" George asked as he sat up in the bed."Ofcourse let me go get some stuff. If it's too cold to come down you can take a blanket with you if you want or maybe one of my hoodies." Dream sat up and got out of the bed. Grabbing one of his favorite hoodies. It was a GeorgeNotFound hoodie.

He went over to George's side of the bed giving him a hug and helping him up out of bed. He handed George a hoodie out of his closet.George put on the hoodie. It smelled like Dream. It was comfortable, so very comfortable. George grabbed Dreams hand and they headed down to the kitchen.

He went to put on the kettle for some coffee. Grabbing two cups and got the box of milk out of the fridge.After a while he finished the coffee. Dream grabbed them some cookies and some other snacks.
They headed up to Dream's room and continued the movie.

Later on George fell asleep. Dream grabbed the TV remote turning the off the TV "Goodnight George..." He gave George a kiss on the cheek and then snuggled up next te George also falling asleep seconds later.