[5]

George fell backwards onto the seat again and later on fell asleep.
When they got home it was raining. Sapnap walked ahead of Dream unlocking the front door.

Dream picked George up using his one arm to support George's head and the other he slipped under George's legs gripping tightly to make sure George doesn't fall.

Dream got inside the house and Sapnap locked the door behind them.
George was waking up a little.

"Hmm..." George was tired really tired. "You can go back to sleep I have you okay?" Dream said softly as to not startle George.

"Okay Clay..." He drifts off again.
Dream tightened his grip on George's legs making sure he won't fall.

Dream kicked open his bedroom door very softly. He walked over to his bed using his leg to move the bed sheets over. He set George down on the bed. As he tried to get up he felt a grip on him. It was George ofcourse it was George. He was clinging onto Dream like a baby to its mother not wanting to let go. "George?" He could feel his face heat up. "Clay don't leave...I love you..." George said. He pulled Dream onto his chest and gave him a kiss. Dream knew he was tired that's why he didn't think to much of it but still his best friend he liked for a few years.

So ofcourse Dream being himself ran out of the room and sat against the bedroom door.

He blocked George from trying to open the door as he got startled and worried about Dream and his sudden movement.

"Dream are you okay? Did I do or say something? I'm sorry!"