A Blessing and A New Found Fear

Second person pov:
You wake up, you ask yourself.
"Was it... just a dream?"
You touch your head and groan in pain.
You hear loud banging at your door, but you didn't want to get up from bed until you hear James yelling through the door.
"GET *BANG* UP *BANG* RIGHT *BANG* NOW!" 

First Person Pov:
'Oh, shit!'
I jumped out of my bed, tripped over my shoes, and ran towards the door.
"I'm coming, I'm coming!!!" I yelled while unlocking the door.
As I opened the door, I saw a scared worried face in front of my door.
Before I could say anything else, James gave me a big hug and wouldn't let go.
"Where were you last night?! I was so worried about you!" He said while hugging me tighter.
I pounded on his back to signal him to let go, and he did. I gave out a loud sigh.
" I had to stay at the office and finish up work. It took so long that... I lost track of time." I say as I look at the floor.
"Well, I'm glad you're alright, because I read the newspaper, and a girl was slaughtered near the harbor, they found the body floating under the docks." He said while he holds up the newspaper.
"Wait, what?" I say grabbing the newspaper. The newspaper read:

JACK THE KILLER STRIKES AGAIN, ANOTHER WOMAN IS FOUND LOCATED NEAR THE SOUTHERN HARBOR, UNDER THE DOCKS FLOATING IN THE WATER, FACE DOWN.

Two witnesses say that they heard two people running through nearby alleyways that lead to the scene of the murder, while both witnesses lived on two different avenues.
The woman was a bartender, 24, by the name of Michelle Brooke. Her brother, Michael Brooke, said that on the night before she was killed, she said that 'she was going to go on a walk near the water.'
An autopsy shows that she was brutally stabbed in the stomach, and her heart was found ripped out and torn to pieces.
This is yet another tragedy for London.

I couldn't believe what I read. It's like something from a horror movie. All my thoughts and questions were overwhelming. I couldn't make them stop. For once, I was scared. Last night, I didn't want to die. I wanted to see what my future would be like for me. 
I was... lying to myself. I didn't know what I was doing. At this moment while still looking at the paper, I'm glad that I wasn't the one that was killed last night.
"Y/n, are you okay? Maybe it was a bad idea to show you this, THIS early in the morning." James said while slowly taking the newspaper out of my hands.
I look up at him, and he looks back at me. We both knew what was going to happen next. So after a couple of minutes of silence, he crumpled up the paper and threw it in the trash. After he did that he clapped his hands together.
"GONE AND DONE! Now we don't have to worry about that." He said while hugging me.
I smiled.
He gave me a light peck on my head.
"Go to sleep, I think you've worked enough." He said while pulling me to my doorway.
As I walk into my room, he waves to me as I close my door.
I crawl back into bed and close my eyes.

Word count: 575