You are missing/ stuck in the upside-down - preference

Lucas: He's super stressed out, Erica at home with her blabber-mouth doesn't help at all either.

Dustin: Talks to Steve about it. Steve doesn't really know what to tell him so he just goes to the party. 

Mike: Feels extremely guilty, having this happen to Will and Eleven already, he's sorry that he couldn't save who he feels is the love of his life.

Eleven: She'll often find herself worn out by over-using her powers to try and find you. (My brain was telling me to write quirk, mha fans understand...)

Will: He knows what it's like in the upside down. He feels extremely bad that you're suffering the same way he did. He's also turning into his mom because you remember how he talked with the Christmas lights and you do the same.

Max: As the newest addition to the party, she still didn't really understand the upside-down. That didn't stop her from losing hope that you would eventually be in her arms again.

Steve: When he first saw a demi-dig, he was terrified. He can't even imagine you being stuck in a different reality full of those things. It looks like he already lost hope to everyone else, but it's way of coping and preparing in case you never return.

Johnathan: He feels ashamed that he failed you just like he failed Will. Johnathan would blame himself, thinking he was at fault for you and Will. He'll cry himself to sleep while looking at pictures he took of you and him. He just wishes you were with him so he could apologize to you for not protecting you like he promised.

Nancy: All she can think about is Barb and fear that you are dead like her and has lost hope that you'll come back, until Mike tells her the plan to get you back.