Jim Hopper preference catch up

OH MY GOD I'M FINALLY POSTING SOMETHING-!

The ideal date: Enzo's. 7:00. Or a nice movie night at home.

What age you meet them: 12-13. Around middle school age.

Hogwarts house: Gryffindor

You're missing in the upside down: You guys have always had a complicated on and off relationship until he got married. When his daughter died and he moved back to Hawkins, he realized that he needed you more than anything. Once you're missing, he abuses his title as police chief and is all over your case. Someone else needs help? Send someone else, Flo. Jim's all about saving you the way he couldn't save Sarah...

You're related to another character: Oh boy... How could Jim Hopper fall for his childhood best friend, Y/N Newby? That's right, you're Bob's younger sister by 3 minutes. The Newby twins who founded the AV club! Hopper's jock self couldn't help but fall for the nerdy you.

Disney couple:

Pongo and Perdita

Pongo and Perdita

Who shipped you: Joyce and Bob (they have been since Highschool), Eleven and Mike, Nancy and Jonathan, Will.

PDA level: 4/10

Jealousy level: 8/10

Things that remind you of them:
Cigarettes, coffee, You don't Mess Around with Jim by Jim Croce, Hawkins High School (since that where you found out you had feelings for him.)

Dating _______ would include:
-Kisses in the morning to wake you up
-Weekends he'll make you breakfast in bed since he normally gets to work later...
-You shower together to "save water."
-Enzo's is your favorite dinner spot. You two are considered regulars since you spend every anniversary there.
-You bring donuts to the station for Hopper and the other cops.

Nickname preferences:
Him: Chief, Jimmy, Hun
You: Precious, Dishwasher(he called you that as a joke), Darling

Number of Kids in the future:
2 plus El - twin boys

Things I watch that you'd watch together:
CSI: Vegas
CSI: Miami
Miami Vice
Sons of Anarchy

Favorite horror movie: Hellraiser

How you hug:

Your cuddle spot: You guys like to cuddle watch you watch TV

You're drunk: You're a Hemingway. You and Hopper both are. You're personality doesn't really change and you both have a high alcohol tolerance.

Exposing the relationship: Eleven came home early from a sleepover at Max's house and saw you two eating breakfast together. She questioned him when you went home and he admitted that you were seeing each other.

Drunk texts he sent:

Valentine's Day: He was able to go into the station late so he could make you a nice breakfast in bed

Valentine's Day:
He was able to go into the station late so he could make you a nice breakfast in bed. He was also able to get off early to treat you out to a nice dinner at Enzo's, your favorite spot.

Hospital trip: You fell off the roof after cleaning the gutters. The only reason you were up there was because he hadn't done it yet after you asked him 4 weekends in a row. He felt so horrible when found out. He vowed to do all the yard work and cleaning as long as you don't lift a finger.

I MISSED POSTING BUT SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED THAT I HAD TO STOP! BIT I JUST GRADUATED HIGHSCHOOL AND HAVE NO MORE DISTRACTIONS 😃