Gareth preference catch-up

This was requested by @Dr_Spengler1989. I'm sorry if it's bad, we don't really get to know much about him but I tried my best.

The ideal date:

Gareth would take you to a corroded coffin concert like Eddie, but afterwards is different. Instead of going home to watch movies and smoke, he'd take you out to dinner. He would pay for whatever place you want and you would both get your favorites. Gareth would then take you to Lover's lake. Since it's night, he'd take out a blanket and you two would cuddle by the shore. You both find the cool air and the sound of the water calming. You'll eventually fall asleep and he'll carry you back to his car. Gareth would drive you home and tuck you into bed, leaving a kiss on your forehead before going home himself.

What age you meet them: 13

Hogwarts house: Gryffindor (He kinda gave me the vibes of Ron Weasley mixed with Neville Longbottom.)

You're missing/ Stuck in the upside down:

He'd be really confused upon hearing that his (lover/ partner/ girlfriend/ boyfriend [whatever you prefer]) was taken to another dimension. Honestly though, you do you tell somebody that? He thought it was a prank until Eddie explained everything to him, including how the dead teenagers from school are not his fault, not that Gareth thought it was. He tried to muster the courage to help, keyword: tried, but he thought about the Hellfire club's campaign, and how he couldn't even be brave enough to take a risk IN A GAME rather than real life. He eventually gets over it and goes out to find you.

"I hesitated in the campaign, but I'm not hesitating now."

You're related to another character:

He finds his crush on you embarrassing. Not just because you're his best friend, but your younger brother is too. Your younger brother, Dustin Henderson.

Your Disney couple: Eric and Ariel

Who shipped you: Dustin, Jeff, and Eddie

PDA level: 5/10

Jealousy level: 7/10

Things that remind you of him: ACDC, Corroded Coffin, Lover's lake (because it was your first date and the water reminds you of his blue eyes.)

It is currently 3:54 am bye-