Chapter 8- Noticed

I was on my way to Math class and thats when I felt someone tap my shoulder, It was Luna. "Why're you spacing out so much, I've called your name like 10 times Ben." She sounded kinda upset but I didn't wanna ask If something happened since it'd probably just annoy her more and so I just sighed and we went to our seats and sat down; Me and Luna sat at a table together and so She just looked at me waiting for an answer "Well, I've got Mr. Collin after this and me and Danny saw him and Mr. Gray-" Luna put her hand over my mouth "Oh yeah, Danny told me about that- No need to freak out over something that Stupid." She laughed and then moved her hand away, I flicked her off and Mrs. Valentines shot me a quick glare, she's not exactly a fan of stuff like that. Other then that, Math class wasn't that bad I actually understood what she was talking about for once and turns out when you pay attention time fly's by really quickly. It's a two hour class but only felt like an hour, When the bell rang me and Luna walked out together "So Just tell Oilver about it and ask if e can help, Plus He seemed to be forgetting a lot of things today or at least when I was in his class so maybe he forgot all about it?...Mr Collin I mean" She looked down at me and I just shrugged it off even if he said something to me about it the worst that could happen is that I'd get a lecture only because he can't give me a detention for seeing him kiss another teacher. "Nah, It'll be fine but how come you were so pissed earlier?" I asked and she honestly went quite for awhile "Tobi." She said and just from her saying his name I could tell he said something about Nadia again that guy really is a dick for absolutely no reason.

"Luna!" Nadia jumped onto Luna pulling her into a hug, Luna hugged her back and took a breath or more like she was recharging. It was our break and so we've got thirty minutes to ourselves basically "Oh. Oilver wanted everyone to meet in the Library we should probably head there now" Nadia let go of Luna and held her hand I just smiled and started walking twords the library, Once we got there Oilver was sitting in a corner reading a book with Zero in e's lap, I'm pretty sure he was asleep Skyler and Robin were also there they seemed to be playing a game together. We made it over to them and Oilver looked up at me and smiled but it was more scary then genuine - "Danny wants to meet you on the other side" E put eir book down and starting to play with Zeros hair, "Ohhh~" Skyler said in a teasing type of tone which honestly made me kinda flustered since last time we were alone in the school he almost ended up fucking me.. "Oh shush- He probably just wants to talk about something-" I rolled my eyes and started walking to the other side of the Library "Yeah sure- "Talk"" Luna commented but I just ignored her. Once I made it to the other side of the Library it was really quiet and No one was actually there but it's Not like I'm gonna  say hello and wait for someone to come out and kill me. "Hey~" ....I screamed Danny covered my mouth and was laughing quietly, I eventually calmed down and he let go of me so I turned to face him "You scared me Danny.." He smiled at me and then took my hand "Yeah I'm sorry, Didn't think you'd scream so loud" I was gonna yell at him for scaring me in the first place but then I noticed his hair.."Your hair! It's black!" I said, moving my hand away from his and cupping his face, pulling him down so I could see. His hair was seriously black, Like Luna's hair but honestly it looked...Better on him then the brown did. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I moved my hands from his face onto his chest, I wasn't looking at him since I was blushing I don't know why Danny makes me so flustered just by his looks but it's stupid. "I'm guessing you like it then? I thought I'd surprise you" He put his forehead against mine which flustered me even more but I decided to look at him and smile "Yeah, It looks really good on you and you somehow got hotter in my book so congratulations" We smiled at eachother and then we kissed, It had to be quick tho since we were in a public library where anyone could walk in or report us. Me and Daniel met back up with the others and once we did everyone expect Luna and Oilver were talking about Danny's new hair color "With Danny's hair like that you and him kinda look like twins now Baby" Nadia was sitting kris kross while Luna was on her side doing some type of homework "I guess- But don't compare me to him.." Luna smiled at Danny and he rolled his eyes. After a few minutes we all ended up actually playing a game, that game being 36 questions except it's just random question we ask eachother; It was my turn and I honestly couldn't think of anything and so I just targeted Robin. "Robin, What are three things you like about all of us so far?" I asked and she looked shocked that she was called on but then she started thinking. "okay well I guess I'll go in order of how we're sitting" she sat up straight looking around at us all.