Chapter 15- Conversations

"And when she threw it went "Whoos"!! Right up into the sky but then it fell inside a tree and she got really sad about it but before she started crying Mr. S came and got it since he was tall enough, The end!" Asher gave both me and Danny a bow as he finished telling his story, the last drawing in the folder was of Mr. S I'm guessing and the rest of ash and his class cheering him on but overall it wasn't that bad. Danny moved his arm from around me and started clapping as I got iff his shoulder and stretched my arms out we were probably sitting there for about 30 minutes actually; I'm not sure how Asher can talk so much but like at least I got to lean on the love of my life then entire time. "That was really cool Asher, You should show me more of them whenever I'm over" Danny smiled at him and Asher smiled back running over to him and hugged him as tight as he possibly could, It caught him off guard but he hugged him back with a little less strength, I feel like if he used all his strength he'd probably kill him...I probably shouldn't be thinking about that stuff but I mentally cannot help it, You know what I'm starting to think my mind is just fucked up just maybe a little...or a lot. Moving on. "Thanks Danny! I'll tell you one whenever I can don't worry, Thanks for dating my brother!" Asher let go of him and looked at me, I just looked away awkwardly...Whenever someone says I'm dating Danny I get a little embarrassed not like he's embarrassing to date or anything it's just that when you look at Danny compared to me it kinda just makes you wonder what he see's in me. Asher made his way out the door and once he did Danny put his hand on my thigh out of nowhere which just caused me to look at him in confusion... "You're so cute when you're confused...What are you thinking about, You look bothered" We were making eye contact but I wasn't aware that I was spacing out, I should probably tell him that I'm just curious about what he sees in me but if I do it might annoy him...I don't wanna mess anything up but I've gotta learn how to communicate one way or another, I actually hate myself sometimes why's it always gotta be me!?! "Uhm...Sorry if this is annoying but what do you actually like about me? I just thought about it and so I kinda wanna know why you love me or if you're just using me as a test subject...Sorry." I broke the eye contact after I said that, I didn't want to look at him just in case he was giving me an awkward face now I feel bad for asking...And my hearts beating like crazy, maybe I'm just overreacting but then again I suck at communicating so I'm not that surprised. We sat in silence for about a minute, I was just fidgeting with my fingers the whole time I shouldn't overthink about this kind of stuff and I know Danny won't say anything to mean but then again people aren't always what they seem, I don't even believe Danny has a bad side or anything but still it's complicated... "Well, I'm not using you Ben that's for sure and I'm actually glad you told me about how you were feeling so thank you. I love everything about you but if you really want a specific answer I can give you that too." He moved his hand off of my thigh and just held my hand instead...I turned to look at him again then I just nodded, He didn't take it in a bad way like I thought he would...He actually was happy I did it and that kinda made me happy about it as well; "For starters, I love your personality, You can be a little clumsy and bitchy from time to time but I like that because you're overall a really thoughtful and relabel person Ben, Even though you don't act like it you're pretty smart too when it comes to certain things at least." I rolled my eyes and smiled which caused both me and Danny to laugh, I turned my body towards him to let him know he had my full attention and I'm pretty sure he got that hint since he continued afterward, "Your smiles adorable, Whenever I see you smiling my heart feels like its gonna explode and it also makes me smile if you couldn't tell that by now, I like how you get flustered over the smallest things, You actually talk to me whenever you strongly feel something even if it's not on purpose which is kinda funny, You also know how to read my facial expressions and so I don't even have to say anything if I want something from you~" I laughed at that last explanation because it wasn't 100% right, I rarely understand anything actually I kinda just guess and most of the time it turns out it was right. I hugged Danny and he hugged me back laying his head over my shoulder, His hairs really soft though and a bonus is that it smelt nice so I layed my head on his and smiled. "Thank you Danny, I appreciate it...I was afraid you'd get upset with me or something- I have no idea why since it's you after all." I pulled away from the hug and Danny looked at me like I just told him his sister got ran over by an ice cream truck "WOW, How mean do you think I am???" He grabbed both of my hands and intertwined our fingers together as I turned away trying to hold back my laughter "No- No- I don't think you're mean...Well, most of the time at leasttt" I looked into his eyes again and he looked even more offended than before which caused me to lose it. He lightly pinned me to the bed by my hands as he started to kiss all over my neck again, I was basically a laughing mess right now I'm not sure why just it just tickled whenever he kissed my neck all over the place.