They'll Stand by His Side

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Chandler Alexander's P.O.V.

"She want what?!" Vladimirs' voice raising as he react to what just gabriel told him at my office.

Gabriel look at me helplessly.

I hate that look on him.

"Vladimir" i sternly called him, my eyes sharply looking at him as i tell him to calm down using my eyes.

"But dad that's unreasonable!" Hr groan out looking frustrated.

"Im gonna talk to her" nico stood up with a look of determination in his eyes, but before he can even take another stop i already throw a look at him.

His face reflects anger just as bad as emirs if it was to be compared to their eyes. the only difference is that nico looks calm with a ranging storm in his eyes.

I expect just as much. Gabriel had given them the love their own mother cant and now that the one who have the all the right are taking him away from them.

"Sundays, can we have your sunday. She don't have to know" christian was calm as he can be, rational and assesing any loop that he can find.

Logan watch on the sideline, too young, yet his eyes are watching everything like a hawk waiting to attack. Observant that's what he is. He might not be as close as the others are with gabriel but he's comfortable with him more than he is with cassandra.

Gabriel chew on his lips thinking hard.

"He can't" i answer stepping forward not wanting gabriel to be on walking plank as he choose. He don't have go choose.

All eyes goes to me as i now stand beside gabriel.

"You had him, but you have to remember all of you are not his son thus he shall not need to choose between you or his own daughter" ruthless but i have to let them face the cruelty of reality.

Hindi lahat ng gusto nila makukuha nila. Not even gabriel.

They look at me with wide eyes, hurt flashing through it.

I meet their gazes not once backing down.

Not one of them said another word.

I know them well enough to know how to push their buttons.

"Tangina!" Emir spat out as he walks off kicking a chair as he did so.

"Emir! Please!" Gabriel tried to run after him but i grab him by his arm enabling him to do so.

"Vladimir" tawag ko sa kanya, he stopped on his tracks just as he was about to reach for the door.

"I don't want to do this i swear!" Gabriel said sounding so weak "i just can't, i can't lose my daughter so please help me out cause i can't--i don't know what to do anymore" his voice getting thicker as tears slowly swell in his beautiful eyes.

"What do you expect me to say tito gab? Wala naman akong karapatan di ba?" He slowly face us, i was shocked to see tears in his eyes slowly making its way down his cheeks.

Gabriel immediately shook his hand, he pull his arm away from me just to walk towards emir.

He cup his face delicately in his small hand "no-no...i love you, you're like a son to me emir don't ever say that" he sounds desperate to make emir understand.