Special Chapter : The Opposite

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Chandler Alexander's P.O.V.

"Don alexander what a surprise" i hand him the folder i was holding before walking passed him and straight inside his office.

Without any word i step inside his and waited for him to get my silent request of privacy.

Halata sa mata niya ang pagtataka but the realization of how grave the reason of my visit is.

He locked the door before facing me, his hand gripping the folder i gave him tight "what's this?" Tanong niya.

"Marunong ka magbasa carter. All the evidences have been found deep under the sea of atlanta by an oceonographer lucky enough those idiots were stypid enough to have all their crimes documented and locked up on a volt" i stated flatly as i meet his gaze head on.

If he's fuming then im livid.

My hand wants to pull a gun and kill all of them. Lahat ng sangkot sa pagkamatay ng kapatid ni carter at ng mga kasama niya decades ago. He wanted to be part of our team at para mangyari yun he and the rest of the candidates need to solve a case as a team.

Walang nakauwi ni isa sa kanila.

Found dead somewhere in dubai. Buried in sand.

The only reason we found him was because someine left a note outside carter's hometown with a map incircling a pinpoint location and as someone who have been in this work field for too long? Something suspicious always means something.

"A-anong laman ng video?" He ask voice cracking at the start of his sentence.

On the folder is an attached ziplovl containing sd cards. Napanood ko na and he wouldn't want to watch it.

But he needs to.

"They tortured them in the worst possible ways carter, walang makikielam sa desisyon mo, one word and we'll go to where they are, just you and me carter" nakatungo siya at nakatingin lang sa folder na mahigpit niyang hawak.

"Donna will--" bigla siyang nagangat ng mata eyes unsettling and face tense

I cutted him off before he can even continue his words knowing already what he wants to say "i'll tell him. Uuwi muna ako"

Nagsukatan kami ng titig bago siya umiling "no i can do this alone im not risking your life" madiin niyang sambit.

I narrow my eyes on him not liking what he just said "are you looking down on me carter? You think those dirt can even land a hit on me?" My voice on edge.

Not because i have stopped that part of my life it would mean that i have gone weak.

"No! Thats not what i meant and you know that chandler! i just dont want to worry donna or the kids" his hand making big firm gestures. A mannarism, he always do that even when we were young.

I understand what he meant and i admire how even if its not me and gabriel holding the title he always firmly believes that we will always be his don and donna.

For some reason that makes me feel that i did a great job when i was holdong the title.

"And how about your family carter" pagpuna ko sa sinabi niya.