Their First Heartbreak

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Chandler Alexander's P.O.V.

"Vladimir what's this i heard? Why is your mother fuming mad? Have you been being disrespectful once again?" I gather them in my room, nicolas my third son and christian with their youngest brother on the bed while i have my second son no more than 5 years of age pouting at me.

"She refuse to let me play out with the gardners kid, hmp she's a stuck up bitch" he grumble.

"Vladimir" i sternly called his name with a warning. "Do not disrespect your mother" i said chastising him.

He hates it pag nagagalit ako but his problem is he shows a great dislike towards  cassandra for a reason that even i dont understand.

He bowed his head, hand i  a fist on his side,  but he refuse to open his mouth, he never does, he never apologize for things he's not sorry about kahit pa anong pagpapagalit ang gawin ko.

He immediately move closer at their young age i know my children are more than what others see in them.

"Come here" i put both my hands on his shoulder as my eyes remain at him.

He lift his head up, knowing that having his head bow down means disrespect and fear.

He do not fear me, he respects me and that is the reason keeping eye contact is something he wont ever forget.

"Who is cassandra alexander?" I asked him firmly.

He frown "my mother" sagot niya.

I nodded "now tell me who are you to her?"

He sigh "his son-- but dad! She's a bad person!" He frustratedly stated.

I can only nod in agreement, but despite knowing that fact, she is still a good mother "she's still the one who tooks care of you when im not around emir and i want you to show her atleast a little respect that you can give, if not as a human being respect her as your mother? Can you do that for me" my eyes seeking something in his.

He sigh and nodded, defeated. "Only for you dad, only for you" sagot niya na tila napipilitan.

I let out a soft smile as i pull him closer to enclose him in my arms "im proud of you" he melted in my arms clutching kn me.

Cassandra might be there mother but she never show them any kind of love.

It was always me who fullfill all the gaps she left in their heart.

"I hope its winter already" his voice muffle in my clothes but his words are clear in my ears.

Winter became something significant to them as it is for me, they love being around gabriel just as much as he loves them.

No communication happens from us to him or from him to us, its just on winter. Its as if he was a dream that i can only have once a month.

But thats okay i learn to live and be greateful that i can still see him, i might not be able to fully have him, im glad that he still shares a part of himself to me and my children.

"I miss tito gab" nico stated softly, now all of them came closer, christian carrying logan on his arms with a blank look on his face..

Hope, there's hope in his eyes and longing.