Time Skip/Packing

It's been two years since the Mission City attack and guess what? I'm scared. Yes, Transformers Revenge of the Fallen has already started to happen. I'm not excited, I told you I'm scared of what's going to happen, what if I mess up and everything goes haywire?

Since I've last talked to you we've moved base to Diego Garcia and the other Autobots have settled in. Optimus informed them of what I know and now Mudflap and Skids try to get me to tell them what they do in the future....I couldn't tell them exactly.

I've been thinking about how I'm going to let all of this play out because I didn't want to change too much of this movie. I'm actually thinking of letting all of it play out as its supposed to....what do you think?

The Shanghai sighting was just a couple days ago and everyone was sent out, of course Will and Ironhide told me to stay at home, but I decided to do something else.....

"Come on, let's go! All hands on deck! Frankie, Mojo, out! Come on, kiddo, we're on a schedule." Ron called out as he came out of the house, I watched Frankie and Mojo run outside since I was leaning against the door frame.

"Slow down, Dad. Why are you in such a hurry to get rid of me, huh? Did you rent the room out?" Sam asked Ron as they carried boxes and bags out of the house.

"No, I got other ideas for your room and it rhymes with home theater." I laughed with Ron.

"I'm totally using that theater!" I called out to them. Sam glared at me while Ron nodded his head at me with a smile.

I walk inside wanting to help them pack with Sam behind me when I heard sobs from Judy.

"Oh, no..." I murmured before walking quickly over to the boxes by the table.

"Look what I found. It's your little baby booties." Judy tells Sam when he appears in the doorway.

"Aw, Ma." He sighs as he looks at her before hugging her. Only does he know, he just trapped himself.

"My little baby bootie boy. You can't go." Judy hugs him until his face is squished together and starting to turn red.

Ron walked into the room, looking at the boxes then up at me as I tapped the table. I smiled and pointed over at Sam's predicament.

"You see this, Dad, this is how you're supposed to react when the fruit of your loins goes out into the cruel world to fend for himself, okay?" Sam tells Ron from the bear trap you call Judy's arms.

I start laughing at him because I loved this part of the movie, but seeing it in real life just makes it better.

"Yeah, my heart bleeds for you, pal. College. Bummer." Ron tells him before going to pick up more boxes.

"You have to come home. Every. Holiday. Not just big ones. You have to come home for Halloween."

"Well I can't come home for Halloween, Mom."

"Well, then we'll come to you."

"You're not coming."

"We'll dress up-"

"No, we're not going anywhere." Ron fitted it.

"We'll be in costumes, you'll never know it's us."

"You can't do that, Ma."

I was watching them like a tennis match until I remembered what happens after this. I frown and I stared wide eyed at Ron before closing my eyes quickly.

"Sam, your going to be scarred for life if you don't close your eyes." I called to him. I was, of course, ignored. Come on, people, it's Sam. Since when is he smart enough to listen to what people tell him?