Travel

Epilogue

I was in my room packing a couple of suitcases for the trip. I was waiting for the honk signaling that my companion for said trip had arrived.

I didn't know exactly how much to pack seeing as I didn't know how long it was going to be. I packed everything I had in my closet and in my drawers.

A knock came from my door as I was zipping up my second suitcase before setting it down by the door with the other. I opened it to see William.

"Hey Will." I said before walking over to my mirror and clipping my insignia necklace around my neck.

"Ellie, are you sure you want to do this? He could be anywhere." He told me.

"Which is why I'm bringing Sideswipe, their twins, if anyone has any chance of finding him, it's Sides." I reasoned.

"You don't even know if he's on earth."

"I have this feeling Will, I just know he's here."

"Then why hasn't Sideswipe felt him?"

"Sunstreaker's systems may not be on! They could have fried out, you never know. It's happened in fanfics before."

"Ellie! This isn't fanfics! This is real life!" Will tried to get me to listen. Only does he know, I am listening, and this is real life to him, to me this is the Transformers movie.

"William, I'm going whether you like it or not."

'Honk, honk'

"Sides here." I said before grabbing my suitcases and walking downstairs with William following me.

"Are you at least going to tell Optimus? As far as I know you haven't told anyone but me and Sides." He told me as he followed me outside where Sideswipe was waiting.

When we got close enough Sides opened the passenger door and through the seat over so I could put the suitcases in the backseat.

I put them in before popping the seat back up and closing the door. I turned around to answer Will. "Sideswipe and I are going to base to inform everyone where we're going, that's our first stop before getting on the road." Will nodded, before looking back at Ironhide's alt-mode. Oh, shoot, forgot he was here. "Ironhide! You can't stop us, try, but you won't get far."

"I was just telling him." Came from Sideswipes alt-mode. I patted the side door before walking around to the drivers door, which opened as I got closer.

I was just about to sit in the seat when, "Ellie!" was heard. I sighed before turning around to face Will as he walked up to me. "I'm following you in Ironhide to base, but I- we," he looked at Ironhide, "won't follow you from there." He promised. I nodded before getting into Sideswipe. Once I buckled up he took off with Will and Ironhide on our tail.

---------------------------------------

We drove up to the security and I thought that they'd recognize Sideswipe and just open the gate but....no. They wanted to make sure they were who they saw.

The guard walked up to the window before tapping on it. Sideswipe didn't take to that too much. He shook his alt-mode. "Don't touch me, open the gate." He growled.

"Easy, Sides, he didn't mean anything by it." I patted the steering wheel.

"Yeah, well, doesn't mean I have to like it." He told me. I laughed at him before sitting back in the seat.

I watched as the guard ran over to the controls and opened the gate letting us all in. Sides drove to the entrance of the hangar before opening the drivers door and unclipping the seat belt. "Thank you." I step out and walk inside with Will walking behind me. Ironhide and Sideswipe followed us in their alt-modes.

As I walked in I saw Optimus, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Jolt, the twins, and Jazz walking around the hangar.

I walked up to the raised platform that they use to talk to the Autobots at a reasonable height. Once Will and I were on top we had some of the soldiers attention and Epps was already walking up the stairs.

"What's going on?" He asked us but looked at me for answers when Will pointed at me. "Ellie?"

I whistled really loudly getting everyones attention before looking at Optimus. "Optimus! I need to tell you guys something." I told him but also looked at all of the Autobots and the soldiers that started to walk closer. Optimus stepped up closer as well but waited until everyone could hear me.

"What is it?" He asked me.

I took a deep breathe but before I could say anything the same idiot that yelled at me when I first told everyone what I knew talked again. "Are we going to be attacked?!" He yelled up at me making all the Autobots shift nervously while they looking at me intently.

I stared at him with a blank face before blinking and looked at Optimus. I blinked again before shaking my head. "No. As I was saying, I'm going to be leaving with Sideswipe for a little bit. What we're doing is going to be kept quiet until William gets my call about it." I looked at Will with raised eyebrows before looking back at Ironhide who transformed earlier. They nodded at me, I nodded with them. "Before I go, however, I'll tell you guys this. The Autobots will have new comrades. Mirage or Dino, Wheeljack, The Wreckers, oh, and Brains. Uh, Optimus, I'm going to have to talk to you about something, or more like someone when we get back. Bumblebee, I need you to watch Mikaela and Sam, something happens in the third movie and I want to try and keep it from happening, got me?" I ask him. He nods quickly. I scratch my head while thinking. "Oh! Optimus, the new director, Director Mearing, she's going to try and keep some details from you about some parts from The Ark." I tell him. I saw him jump slightly as I named the ship that last left Cybertron.

"Tell me more." He told me while walking closer.

"Woah, Boss Bot! I promise I'll tell you everything I can when we get back. We have two years before the action starts anyways. Deal?" I asked him. He stared at me for a bit before slowly nodding. I smiled. I turned around and started walking down the stairs. I was aware of everyone watching me but as I got close to Sideswipe I remembered something. Just as Sides opened the drivers door I spun on my heel facing Bee. "Bee, I know you'll get caught up in your missions, but when you get back here, visit Sam. You don't want another one of those garage moments do you?" I asked him while tilting my head to the side. I noticed all of the bots look at Bee when he shook his head at me. I smiled before getting into Sides, as I was closing the door I heard Ironhide ask.

"What's a garage moment?"