Chapter 2: The day of meeting Tyler

****Zayn’s POV****

My feet were in search for any showing that Carrie was in the house. She forgot to give me her number.

I found the door, and was about to knock when I heard the sound of glass breaking.

“Carrie?!” I called out, banging my fists on the wooden door.

No response.

For 2 minutes I waited there, expecting her to make her way around the glass and to the door.

“CARRIE!!” I screamed louder.

“Zayn?!” A voice screamed next to me.

I turned to see Carrie standing there on the grass, the light rain barely affecting her long hair.

A smile formed on my lips, it was good to see this stranger I had hardly known for 2 hours.

“Why the fuck are you here?!” Carrie screamed, stepping closer, tears revealing in her eyes.

“You-you forgot to give me your number,” I stuttered.

“Look, we met, I told you my name, and you dropped me off to my house. Thanks for that, but you don’t need to be here!!”

A frown spreads across my lips.

“Fine, phone now,” Carrie says, walking towards me.

I pull my phone out of my jean pocket, and hand it to her.

Carrie adds herself to my contacts before handing me the phone back to me. “Happy?”

“I really am.”

“Bye Zayn,” Carrie snaps, turning around towards the back exit.

“Wait!!” I yell, running over to her.

“What?!”

“Do you want to come to a birthday party for my friend?” I ask.

“Who?” She asks.

“Harry.”

“Alright!! If you just leave!! My mum will be here any-minute!!” Carrie yells, rushing to the back door.

“Yes,” I quietly mutter, going back to my car.

****Carrie’s POV****

Now I was going to Zayn’s friend, Harry’s birthday party?? What the hell was going on with my life?!

1.  I meet a stranger named Zayn

2.  My boyfriend broke up with me

3.  My abusive ex is out of jail

4.  I am going to Harry’s birthday party?!

This day wasn’t one of my best days…

I slowly walked back over to the broken glass, tip-toeing my way around it. A small piece had already cut my toe, making blood stains along the tiles.

“Care Bear I’m home!!” My mum shouted, walking into the house.

“I’m in the kitchen!!” I called back.

“Hey Care-WHAT HAPPENED?” She asks, coming into the kitchen.

“The glass fell, no big deal.”

“Did you cut yourself?” My mum asks, looking at the blood on the tiles.

“A little bit.”

She helps me clean up the glass before she checks my toe. I sit on the kitchen counter with 1 foot dangling and the other one towards my mum.

My mum sits on a stool in front of me, checking my foot.