Chapter 14: Kidnapped Part 1

****Zayn’s POV****

Maybe was the word for this situation. All they ever said was maybe. Maybe this, maybe that. Maybe she was alive, maybe she was dead. I don’t want fucking maybe; I want to know if she’s alive or if she’s dead. Not all the possibilities of what would’ve happened.

“Do you think she would’ve run away?” the police-man would ask.

“No, she would never leave her friends and her family behind,” Sherry would say.

“WHERE IS SHE?!” I screamed.

“We don’t know for the last time, sir,” the police-man would say annoyed.

I stood up and ran out the door, tears flowing from my eyes, my hands shaking. I saw her, last night. Exactly 24 hours ago, why did she have to just disappear?

****Flash-Back (24 hours ago)****

“Carrie,” I said through her ear, closing the door behind us.

“I missed you,” Carrie said, pulling my shirt over my head.

“I cried.”

“Me too.” She presses her lips to mine as I begin to un-button her white shirt from her pale torso.

The clothing was ripped from her, and thrown to the floor. Carrie’s white bra stayed on her chest.

“Zayn,” Carrie nervously says.

I stop kissing her, and look down at her, “What’s wrong?” I ask.

“I need to tell you something….”

“What?”

“I’m not a virgin…”

“Oh, well it doesn’t matter to me,” I tell her.

“But it’s not by choice,” Carrie says, tears beginning to form in her eyes.

“What do you mean?” I ask, sitting on my bed, pulling Carrie into my lap.

Her arms were placed around my neck as she explained, “I was raped when I was 14, by my abusive ex.”

“Carrie, if you don’t—“ I begin to say.

“No it’s not that. I mean this is love, and I know it. It’s just I’m scared,” Carrie jumps in.

“Then we won’t, not until you’re ready, okay?”

“Okay, I’m sorry…”

“Don’t be.” I smile and pull her into a hug.

“I love you,” Carrie says.

“I love you my angel,” I reply, kissing her softly.

****End of Flash-Back****

She wouldn’t run-away like that. I know Carrie, she wouldn’t leave me. Right?

My breath started becoming heavy, I could barely breathe as my chest felt like a ton. I heard an ambulance….

****Carrie’s POV****

The room was dark, that’s all I could see. I sure did piss off Tyler, so damn much he actually cut me, with a knife. It wasn’t like I didn’t fight him…I did, he’s just stronger.

My eyes began to sting of tears, the side of my head was bleeding badly, and I couldn’t stop it. It’s been at least a day I’m sure of that. Only a day and still no luck in someone finding me.

****Flash-Back (16 hours ago)****

I was in my kitchen, cooking tea, and my mum had been at work. Peace and quiet, a tranquil day since the previous night with Zayn.

As I was stirring my tea, I heard the pull of a knife from its place. My body turned towards the direction of the noise, heart being to race.

Tyler was standing there, evil grin upon his tan face as he began twirling the knife in his hands. Immediately he charged at me, my hands going to hold his wrists. No use, a cut was placed to my thigh. I had chosen a bad day to be wearing shorts.

His elbow had made contact with the side of my head, causing me to fall and hit my head on the side of the counter.

****End of Flash-Back****

“Now, now Carrie, shh, don’t cry,” Tyler said, pulling out his razor sharp knife. He brought it up to one of my tied arms, sliding the metal down the skin.

I screeched through the duct tape, tears flowing down my face.

“Maybe next time let me sleep with you, and this problem won’t happen, okay?” Tyler said, lifting me from my side into a full sitting position, by grabbing my shoulders.

“If you scream, I’ll put a bullet through that head, okay?” Tyler says, taking off the duct tape slowly.

“I’m thirsty,” I hoarsely say.

“Here.” Tyler brought a plastic, clear cup up to my lips, letting the liquid flow down my throat.

I coughed a little before he asked politely, “Better?” I nod in response.

“I’ll give you a bath later, so don’t complain about showers and shit.” I swallow the lump in my throat before Tyler crushes 2 pills in the cup of water.

“I have to go pee,” I say.

“Again?” Tyler groans.

“Sorry.”

Tyler picks me up, bridal style, carrying me over to the dirty bathroom. He lifts up the toilet seat, and places me down, my hands and feet still tied together.

“Hands above your head,” Tyler orders.

“Okay,” I say, obeying him as I raise my hands over my head.

His hands pull down my red shorts first, the cut exposing itself still. Tyler then pulls my white under-wear down, before I sit on the seat.

Tyler watches me the whole time I relieve myself. It’s awkward, but at least he’s not raping me. After I’m done, Tyler flushes the toilet, and pulls my underwear up again, my shorts following.

He carries me back, bridal style again, before we reach the table I was lying on.

“My leg hurts,” I complain.

“I don’t care about your fucking leg, okay?” Tyler snaps, before raising the plastic cup of water, with the crushed pills stirred in it, in front of my face.

“What did you crush in it?” I ask, never getting an answer before the liquid was pouring its way down my throat.

My eyelids began to feel sleepy and heavy as Tyler draped over another piece of duct-tape over my mouth.

I lay back on my side, eyes closing off reality as I escaped to the nightmare behind my eyes.

****Zayn’s POV****

Carrie was missing, I was positive about that. What I didn’t know was where she is, if she’s okay, or when or if she is coming home, back to me.

That was, until I found a note on her bed, simply written to where to find her…

Dear Carrie’s boyfriend,

I have your girlfriend, yeah. And if you tell the cops about this note, I’ll show Carrie I can kill her love too. If you want your bitch back, come and get her in the public library, at 5 a.m. No earlier, no later. If I find you here early, I’ll be sure to cut her, AGAIN, and if you’re here late, she won’t be here. 5 a.m. exactly okay dude? She’s alive, haha well I think she’ll be alive when I bring her back. And just to let you know, Carire’s a bitch, you shouldn’t date her.

Sincerely,

________