Chapter 13: Nadia to the rescue

****Carrie’s POV****

Maybe I should tell Zayn, yet again if I did; I know Tyler would beat the shit out of him. Now that I am staring across the room at Tyler, I know exactly what he’s going to do. I won’t walk out with injuries tonight, no, but I knew Tyler was planning something.

My hands were tied together, duck-tape over my mouth. I didn’t bother to struggle against the restrictions, I only sat and watched as Tyler un-packed at least 5 boxes of condoms out of the plastic bag.

God, I had been so stupid to leave my home, I should’ve just taken the offer to go to the movies, but I didn’t.

“You know what I always loved about you, Carrie?” Tyler says, crouching down in front of me.

I stare at him, waiting for his reply. “I always loved how stupid you could be.” A deep chuckle emitted his chest before he took the roll of duck-tape.

“Mind if I close your eyes?” Tyler laughs.

My eyes open wide-eyed before a long strip of tape was tied across my head, closing my eye-lids.

“This way you can only feel, and not see.”

I couldn’t see anything anymore, but I did feel Tyler’s arms lift me into the air, carrying me to God knows where.

The mattress could be felt beneath me, my head frantically scanning the room, but my endless blind state doing nothing to help me.

A click was heard from the direction of the door, locked, so I couldn’t get out.

A whimper escaped my lips as I felt Tyler’s hands being placed on my hips.

“You have pale skin,” Tyler laughs, slowly tugging my shirt above my head. My hands being tied together made it impossible to take off the shirt. Tyler left the shirt above my neck, creating a shield over my face, I was sure of that.

“Carrie, do you have any specific condom you’d like me to use?” Tyler’s evil chuckle echoed through the room.

I swallowed hard as I felt his hands undo the zipper on my jeans.

Soon, I felt the pair of denim being pulled down to my ankles before they were just a piece of clothing on the floor.

Shivers were sent up through my back the more his hands were rubbed across my cold skin.

Whimpers began to escape my lips as I felt the back of my bra un-hooked from my skin.

My feet began to kick around desperately, trying to free myself before Tyler would rape me.

“No, no, no,” Tyler chuckled, pushing my thighs down to the bed. His hand ran up higher until I felt his fingers begin to tug at my under-wear.

I tried to scream, but that was useless. Tyler wouldn’t stop for anything if he knew this was his chance to hurt me. The more his fingers explored my body, the more I felt like screaming. I wanted to escape, so fucking badly, yet there was no escape.

“Stay still,” Tyler grumbled, as he ran his tongue up my stomach.

Tyler’s fingers pushed aside the gray bra, straps still connected to my arms.

My feet started kicking; Tyler then sits on-top of my legs, making them stop kicking.

“Stop Carrie,” he says, an annoyance in his voice showing he’s becoming angry.

Tears begin to form in my eyes as Tyler begins to lick around my collar-bone.

I begin moving against his grip, and I continue until I feel Tyler stop.

He pulls my shirt back down, and then pulls away the duck-tape across my eyes.

Bright light blinds me for a second before my vision focuses on him.

“Have fun getting home,” Tyler says, before leaving the room, leaving me in this strange place.

I walk up to the window, looking out as to find a street name or something. Luckily, I see a bar outside the strange motel room.

Quickly I find my phone, only 5% battery left, but enough to call someone.

My fingers type in a random number, placing the phone on speaker.

“Hello?” Nadia’s voice recalls.

“Nadia, I need your help,” I quickly say, pulling off the duck-tape from my mouth.

“Okay, what do you need help on?”

“Come get me.”

“Where the fuck are you then?”

“The motel across Millers’ bar.”

“Okay….I’m on my way, which room?”

“See here’s the thing, I don’t know, it’s on the second floor.”

“Gee you’re so helpful, anyways turn on the light.”

“It’s already on.”

“Okay, now wave to me from the window, and I can find ya.”

I look out the window to see Nadia pulled up to the motel already. I swiftly raise my tied hands together, waving them towards her.

Nadia sees me, and automatically rushes inside. Soon I hear a pounding against the door.

“Open up Carrie, it’s me,” Nadia says.

I fumble with the lock, but manage to swing open the door.

When Nadia sees me, her eyes widen. “Who the fuck did this to you?”

“Long story, but just get me out of here,” I tell her.

Nadia immediately pulls out her pocket knife, and cuts away the rope from my wrists.

After my hands are un-tied, I hook my bra under my shirt. I also slip back into my jeans and my shoes.

“Can you take me home?” I ask Nadia.

“Of course,” Nadia puts her arm around my shoulders, and leads me out of the motel to her car.

~~

We arrive at my house after a 20 minute drive. “I’m telling Zayn, you know?” Nadia says.

“What?! Why?!” I ask.

“Because your boyfriend needs to know someone tried to rape you?”

“Fine, okay,” I say, shaking my head. Nadia pulls me into a hug, which I gladly accept.

“Love ya girl,” Nadia says once I step out of the car.

“Love you too,” I say, and I walk inside.

My mum isn’t home yet, that leaves me to be alone, again.

I go to the bathroom and throw all my clothes in the hamper. I step into the shower, and let the hot water wash off my skin. No matter how hard I would scrub my skin, no matter how much soap I used, the memories of tonight wouldn’t wash off.