Chapter 7: Harry Styles' Birthday Party

****Zayn’s POV****

“Zayn,” Carrie moaned, as I continued to suck at her soft spot.

Something sparked between us, that spark having to be love…Carrie was just like love-at-first-site.

Carrie kept tugging at the waistline of my boxers, wanting them to come off.

“No,” I demanded, but she kept tugging on the boxers, hoping they’d come off next.

“Carrie no,” I say sternly, yet the boxers kept going lower, and lower, and lower…

**Earlier that day…

****Carrie’s POV****

“Danielle what?” I asked, looking at my friend sitting across from me.

“Yeah I broke it off with Anthony…” She nervously says.

“Aww why?” Nadia asks, taking a sip of her peach mango smoothie.

“He was fucking cheating on me,” Danielle quietly sobs.

“I’ll kill him,” Isabel says sternly.

“Oh! I know what will make you feel better!”

“What?” All three of them say together.

“All three of you come with me to Harry’s birthday party thing!” I say with excitement.

“We can all come?” Isabel asks.

“Zayn said it was cool if I brought over some people…”

“FUCK YEAH!!” Nadia screams, getting everyone in the café’s attention.

We all laugh, everyone looking at us like we’re all crazy or something.

“Wait, today’s Friday?” I ask.

They all nod. Quickly I grab my phone and call Zayn.

“Hello?” his sweet voice answers.

“Zayn, it’s me, Carrie, what time should we be there?” I ask.

“We? Bringing over friends eh?” he chuckles.

“Just my three close friends…”

His laugh brings a smile to my face, “Uh 7 would be a good time.”

“Alright-y then, see ya later.” I hang up the phone and look back up at them.

“Seven o’clock now let’s go get ready,” I immediately say, checking the time to see that it’s already 5:30.

All of us rush home to get ready for Harry Styles’ birthday party.

****Danielle’s POV****

Okay so I was really excited to get to go to this birthday party with my best friends. I couldn’t decide if I should wear something casual, or something a bit dressy.

I decide to go with the one shoulder top with my skinny jeans. I wore my black Uggs along with it. A small bit of jewelry just to touch up my outfit for a fun look. My curly hair was all prepped and ready.

****Isabel’s POV****

I could finally meet One Direction, the guys I’ve been crushing on for years. A dream come true. Tonight I was going to stick with the basic.

Neon blue pants along with a fun and sparkly top. I added only my blue earrings, and sparkly boots. They all add up with my side swept ponytail, hoping Niall will notice me.