Chapter 16: The End

****Carrie’s POV****

“Tyler will you fucking leave me alone!!” I screech. I was supposed to meet Zayn for a boat ride, but Tyler found me before Zayn did.

He gripped my wrists, and pushed me up closer to the edge of the port.

“TYLER!!” I scream, I can’t swim…

“Hey guess what? I don’t care!” Tyler screams with rage, throwing me into the water.

A gush of wind blew across my body before I felt a cold, wet feeling run up through my entire body.

I held my breath, and squeezed my eyes closed, the water engulfing my body in one gulp.

When I swam up, desperately trying to float, I saw Zayn…

He left Tyler to Harry, Liam, Louis, and Niall before Zayn dove into the water.

But Zayn can’t swim…

As I went under again, I felt a pair of arms around my waist, pulling me up to the surface.

“Zayn you can’t swim!!” I yell.

“I’d rather drown with you in my arms then spend the rest of my life without you,” he says, before we go under again.

Sirens wailed, police came and arrested Tyler. An ambulance was waiting for us.

Harry and Liam dove in the water, just as Zayn and I rose up to the surface again.

It would’ve been okay, if Zayn didn’t bump his head on the port when going up.

His eyes shut close, his arms losing a grip on me as I floated down to the dark blue water.

Liam grabbed Zayn, swimming in the cold water with Zayn’s unconscious body in his arms.

Harry grabbed my waist, tugging me towards the surface.

I coughed out water, sucking in air as Harry guided me out of the cold water.

Louis helped Zayn and Liam to the ambulance, Niall helping Harry and I.

“Zayn!!!” I screamed, reaching my hand out to his sleeping body.

He didn’t wake up.

“Zayn!!!” I screamed louder, hot tears flooding my eyes.

“You have to calm down,” a paramedic told me, I was having an anxiety attack, that I was sure of.

“ZAYN!!!!!” I scream, trying to run to his body surrounded by 3 other paramedics.

The paramedic grabbed me, and so did the other one. Something was injected into my arm, causing me to feel weak, and my vision to become blurry.

“That’s it, calm down,” the paramedic says, the world around me turning into a blur.

~~

When I awoke, we were in one ambulance, Zayn’s body on the stretcher.

“Zayn,” I mutter groggily, attempting to grab his hand.

I brushed my hand up against his, his head turning to me. He was awake….MY Zayn was awake.

Zayn’s eyebrows creased together, giving me a strange look.

“Thank you,” I say.

“For what?” he asks, questionably.

I look at him in shock.

“Before you pass out again, I want to tell you that I love you,” I say with my dry lips.

“Do I know you?” Zayn asks.

My heart drops, tears flooding through my eyes.

“Zayn-It’s me-Carrie,” I stutter, holding my tears back.

"How do you know my name??”

“He’s suffering slight amnesia,” the paramedic whispers in my ear.

Slight amnesia?? Zayn forgot me…..

Was our love broken???

The End...