Chapter 8: Niall & Isabel, Harry & Danielle, and Nadia & Max

****Isabel's POV**** (Note: You will not have to read this chapter, as it is not important to Carrie & Zayn, this is just for Danielle, Nadia, and Isabel if you are curious about them. My besties who I added to my story, I love you guys!! :)

"So how bout' them Yankees?" I awkwardly say to the incredibly cute guy sitting across from me.

"What? Umm, American baseball team..."

"Oh yeah, umm so hobbies?"

"I like to eat..."

"Me too!" I giggle.

Niall lets off a chuckle, a smile covering my face. "Oh umm," I nervously say.

"Don't be nervous, I'm just another guy," Niall tells me.

"A hot Irish boy," I mutter.

"Why thanks."

"Umm," I reply, he wasn't supposed to hear that...

"Niall do you miss Ireland?" I ask.

"Sometimes..."

"I know how you feel, I sometimes miss Mexico."

"You were born in Mexico? Hmm, I just learned something new about you." Niall winks at me before taking a small spoonful of his ice-cream.

"Tell me something about you." I wink back, letting the once milk that was frozen melt back in my mouth. Mmm, Cookies & Cream.

"Well, I'm claustrophobic."

"Tell me something that a Directioner doesn't already know."

"My middle name is James."

"EH!! I know that."

"My natural hair colour is brown."

"I knew that..."

Niall begins to chuckle letting me let out a small giggle. He begins laughing more at my laugh, making me continue laughing until my stomach hurts. My leg begins to kick around until I hear a yelp as my leg hits something hard.

"AH! DID I KICK YOU?!" I yell.

"Just my leg, Love."

"I'M SO SORRY, I LIKE DIDN'T MEAN TO, UMM, I HIT NIALL HORAN. UH THAT'S NOT GOOD, OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY!!!" I scream.

"It's alright, I've been hit worse." Niall chuckles before patting the spot next to him for me to go and sit next to him.

I get up and walk next to the insanely cute Irish boy that I just stupidly kicked. "I'm so, so sorry," I pout.

"Don't be sorry, accidents happen right?"

"Umm I guess so...but like for a fan to kick you...it's not okay!"

"Hey as long as you don't scream in my face, you're an awesome fan."

"But I kicked you," I begin to laugh.

"Yup, just laugh about it, Love."

We begin laughing again. Niall finishes his chocolate ice cream while I finish my Cookies & Cream ice cream.

I yawn, "Nialler I'm tired."

"Nialler?" he chuckles.

"Oh sorry, I have a problem calling you that..."

"That's really cute." He smiles before letting me rest my head on his shoulder.

****Niall's POV****

Isabel was the kind-of fan I really liked. The one who wouldn't scream for me to marry her, or scream in my face. She stayed calm, talked to me, and let her small giggle out. Her head now rested on my shoulders, her blonde hair fell in perfect drops. The green eyes she didn't even realize were beautiful, were now covered by her extraordinary eye-lashes.